Lost Hunter *Eagle Skull*

E

Eagleskull

Here's a sneak peek of my upcoming predator. Hopefully the EagleSkull Bio will be a hardcopy. Im reading about how to make a mold and how to cast and maybe one day people will have a piece of my work in their house.
pred-es.jpg

pred-es1.jpg

Sorry for the fuzzy pic. Suggestions and comments are welcomed and helpful. Thanks

M

Mr Fett

That's an interesting facial concept. Not bad, not bad....

K

kithunter

I must agree with my elder mr fett. that concept is super bad. i hope to see it soon completed

nice work

Andrew

T

The Big Gunns

It will be interseting to see how the design translates from paper to the actual sculpt. Its very cool!! What books on silicone molding are you reading? ~Mel

P

PredatoRob

I must say that I like it. I like it a lot. I was wondering if he was wearing all of his armor, or is he gonna have a bit more? I too am curious to see this design carried from paper to clay. Good luck with it man, the design is kickass. If ya need help don't hesitate to ask.

E

Eagleskull

Ya thats all the armor he going to have also no plasma cannon just a melee pred. The belt you see on his chest is where the sword is going to be. Ill updated you all with more details as soon as i start. Heres the last drawing for the bio, wanted to keep it simple because its easier
drawings.jpg