Lost Hunter Helmet - Sister Boar Susan

M

MEANGENE83

Jess gave her the name, we decided the Brother boar is in fact a FEMALE and this is the BOAR LITTLE SISTER, her name is Susan.

Check out my wet dirt helmet.

Roughed out of course, not complete. I would say this is about 1/2 way complete. I lucked out on this one it just somehow came together nicely and the shape and curve of it all just looks cool.

OF COURSE I WANT CRITIQUE!!!
100_0967.jpg

100_0970.jpg

100_0969.jpg

And finally a P2 helmet for size comparison.
THe P2 is covered in clay because i used it as a sculpting armature last time around on the BOAR helmet.

This time around i sculpted SUSAN over a P1. Worked well.
WED CLAY.

Reference pics for comparison.

This helmet very much reminds me of a SNAKE like a PIT VIPER or something....

Everyone should try making a helmet like this, sculpting them is FUN!!!! I can help anyone who needs it. I can even make ya a armature if ya like.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

predator slayer

Well m8, Its the best ive seen so far..even at this stage.

M

MoviesColin

I might have to buy one.
As for the female gig, if a female predator can look that good then I would be glad to dress up as one...

Okay, quit looking at me like that. I'm not a cross dresser!

M

Maverick118

Gene you got some sculpting chops coming on there now bro' looks like you're off to flying start. I've got a new Bio in the pipe but it's all under wraps for the time being (literally got a tarp over it) as I shall be sculpting a full body suit hopefully starting next week. Keep the pics coming dude, looks the biz.

K

kithunter

glad you made yourself a little sister gene, she is CUTE!!!! nice job

P

pirkleations

Gene,

Th new "baby-doll-boar"(my nickname for it) bio is looking slick!!

So....you're gonna cast all of the bios yourself, right?

DangerDavey

A

Akira Fudou xxx

oh susan my queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dig it man and ya the basic shape of it is cool its has a cool ook to it keep it up and

BUST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

biohunter76

looking forward to this one Gene! Nice work you chickenf%$ker! lol

C

carlart

Nice job! With the snout and ears, it looks much more boar-like than the last!
Boar.jpg

Seriously, the only concern I would have is the distance between the eyes. It might be a bit too wide there. Can't wait to see it finished.

carlart

P

PredatoRob

Looks good!!! You have a good eye, Gene. I think you spaced the eyes just right. That's how it looks to me, comparing the pictures to your sculpt. Maybe it's just me.

Keep it up man!!! That suckers gonna be as bad-ass as the other Boar helmet. Sweet!!

Now, squeal like a pig!!!

N

NibsFlibble

OMG, Carl! It's sooo wrong, yet soooo right!

Here's Gene's inspiration

Last edited by a moderator:
D

drgnfyre4

Lookin good, but I have to agree that the nose bridge is a bit too wide and spaces the eyes just a bit too far apart.

S

sinister70

Gene!!.......I think it's stupid and inaccurate. No really it's coming together very nicely indeed. You really have an eye when it comes to sculpting this Bio. Maybe this time I'll be able to just stuff an envelope full of cash and send it your way. Keep it up mate and lets see some more progress.

Cheers

D

DIAVOLO BIANCO

nooooooooooooooo i can't belive !!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a genius bro cant wait to see it finished

L

Lucas Alvarez

Gene!

Is GEANE a shot nik for Geanius?

I will looking foward to this!!!

Lucas Alvarez
ARGENTINA

T

tjm023

LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME GENE!!!

I guess I have to start saving up.

Keep the picts coming.

Tom

M

Master Yoda 54

It looks really good Gene.

Keep up the good work mate.

KEITH

J

JAILER1955

Lookin' sharpe! Maybe a little asian look to the eyes for the female?