Makeing a P2 hot toys figure

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
This month I thought I would do some kit bashing and make a custom P2 hot toy figure. Still waiting on my body parts from over seas. I got my P2 kit today which was 45.00 that I will cut and trim all the armor, feet and use the head and bio.
KotoPredator1.jpg

kotopredator2.jpg

kotopredator3.jpg

Here is the hands, neck ring and dreads I will be using from this nude i got off ebay 60.00. The hands on the hot toys are possible.
IMG_4009a.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg

I will be using hot toys new muscle rubber body that was 24.00
P1120594.jpg

I will adding these legs to the body above to cover the leg joints that was 7.00.
DSC04055.jpg

Total cost of this mod kit was 136.00 plus shipping not bad for a one of a kind hot toys mod. I think it would be cool to see other members on the lair do some hot toy kit bashing. I will be posting pictures of the moding and the finish version after the body parts come in.

adegregorio

Hunter
I can't wait too see what you come up with. Looks like a lot of customizing.

I have been looking for something to do with my Kotobukiya P2 kit for some time now.

Cool dude, please post some in progress pics, then I can steal your ideas.......

AL

Siccx

Blooded
Here's some pics from the OSW gallery, the guy who made it did a great job, not sure but I think he used that Koto kit as well...
100_5183.jpg

100_5188.jpg

100_5186.jpg

100_5185.jpg

100_5184.jpg

I'm really into the 1/6th hobby myself and have been planning on doing a Samurai themed HT Pred using some armor from DiD's Date Masamune or perhaps the upcoming Takeda Shingen. One bit of advise on using the HT muscle body, make sure it's one of the more recent ones produced because the older ones have problems with the rubber skin cracking if you move it around much, looking forward to what you come up with...

sandman1

Unblooded
I made one from a McFarlane 12" Scar, and a DC Direct body. I dremmeled out the armour, re-used the head,hands, feet, and made the netting from a wave hair net.
I am almost done my second one, and this one is more of an experienced hunter. I sculpted my own bio, used some of the HT armour and netting, mixed with another McFarlane fig. on another DC body. I am just finishing up some of the paint work, and his weapon(glaive) before I post any pic's.
Here are a couple pics of my first Pred.

IMG_0621.JPG

IMG_0623.JPG

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_0630.JPG

ragacin

Unblooded
For some reason the Koto armor looks a little small on the HT Pred body. Is the Koto model really 1/6 or just 12"? How about using the Argonauts model, I seem to recall he was about 14"