Mander anyone?

NewPredMaker

Blooded
Hey guys,
I need some major help here... I'm not looking for him for money, props, or anything owed, But I need to find Pete Mander... Or for that matter anyone who can get me a Scanner bio and a Tusk Bio w/ blades ( S.E.E.D. bios)... I was trying to work out a deal with pete awhile back and he pulled a houdini and I lost him. I know he stays under the radar, so if anyone has contact with him please have him contact me about getting those bios... or if anyone here has those bios feel free to contact me.
jrwhk308@hotmail.com

Thanx
joe

inkmonster

Hunter
yeah pete sometimes gets busy and dissapears for awhile. i got a email from him about a week ago im hoping to get out to his house again soon. well as soon as the weather breaks a bit. i have both of those bios there a nice addition to my collection. im not shure if he even makes them anymore but i think he still has the molds.

108_0869.jpg

Ice

Hunter
yeah pete sometimes gets busy and dissapears for awhile. i got a email from him about a week ago im hoping to get out to his house again soon. well as soon as the weather breaks a bit. i have both of those bios there a nice addition to my collection. im not shure if he even makes them anymore but i think he still has the molds.

Please let me know as well. I want the one on the left. I got outbidded on the last one he had on ebay.

I have one of those bios, (BLADE) it's cracked in a few places, but workable. Let me know if you want it.
Good luck finding Pete, unless you are trying to give him money. I paid (760.00) for items a year ago I have yet to recieve, and I constantly email and have called him many times. He's a nice guy, I would just avoid doing any kind of business with him.

ronin

Hunter
I have one of those bios, (BLADE) it's cracked in a few places, but workable. Let me know if you want it.
Good luck finding Pete, unless you are trying to give him money. I paid (760.00) for items a year ago I have yet to recieve, and I constantly email and have called him many times. He's a nice guy, I would just avoid doing any kind of business with him.
:eek:

Faken

Hunter
What does he owe you? Pete has been catching up on a lot of his orders and has been shipping out a lot of old stuff lately. Pete's not that hard to find, I dunno... just email him or post on his site or you can find him on myspace. Tell me what he owes you and I can ask him... I speak to him pretty consistently.

Dan

Faken

Hunter
Hey guys,
I need some major help here... I'm not looking for him for money, props, or anything owed, But I need to find Pete Mander... Or for that matter anyone who can get me a Scanner bio and a Tusk Bio w/ blades ( S.E.E.D. bios)... I was trying to work out a deal with pete awhile back and he pulled a houdini and I lost him. I know he stays under the radar, so if anyone has contact with him please have him contact me about getting those bios... or if anyone here has those bios feel free to contact me.
jrwhk308@hotmail.com

Thanx
joe
hey Joe,

ok I can get them from Pete if you want. The Scanner bio is $140 and the Blades bio with small blades is $150 or with full length blade $360.

PM me if you're interested.

Dan