marines team up with predators

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
That is the next installment of AVP: Three World War as according to the story the marines & Predators have no other choice, but to team up and stop a bad clan of Predators with Aliens as pets from killing everything in sight. Machiko Nokuchi is the one leading the Marine party, so I think this will be an interesting comic to read and I can't wait to get it to continue the story.

That is the next installment of AVP: Three World War as according to the story the marines & Predators have no other choice, but to team up and stop a bad clan of Predators with Aliens as pets from killing everything in sight. Machiko Nokuchi is the one leading the Marine party, so I think this will be an interesting comic to read and I can't wait to get it to continue the story.
same here i cant wait for that issue!!! always wanted this to happen i thought the recent issue was quit funny

MothMonty

Hunter
I've read the first couple of installments and I like it way better than the last Predator series that just finished.

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
same here i cant wait for that issue!!! always wanted this to happen i thought the recent issue was quit funny
I thought it was funny too how the Marines can't travel as fast as the Predators. They can travel to a near by solar system or planet in seven weeks when the Predators can get there in just 3

This has also happened previously. Although it was a single marine who teamed up with a Pred in the two issue story duel. The marines squad and the Preds clan were massacred leaving the two of them to fend off a queen. Obviously they won and then sat around a camp fire after the victory. Hrm . . .

I thought it was funny too how the Marines can't travel as fast as the Predators. They can travel to a near by solar system or planet in seven weeks when the Predators can get there in just 3
i like it when predator gave the hat back to the guy i was laffin ma ass off

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
[quote name='A Hunter's Moon' post='201789' date='Apr 24 2010, 06:03 AM']No, it was a male marine in duel.[/quote]
I just remember a marine and a Predator facing off a PredAlien and not a Queen. I just took this picture of the same comic that I had mention before. If it is not the same one then I guess I was thinking of this one and not the one that was discussed Sorry
AlienvsPredatorWar.jpg

just read issue 4# awesome with the team up a predator got shot down he didn't want help then more aliens came marines helped him to the APC, now they are stranded with hordes of aliens coming!!! ! TO BE CONTINUED!! :p

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
just read issue 4# awesome with the team up a predator got shot down he didn't want help then more aliens came marines helped him to the APC, now they are stranded with hordes of aliens coming!!! ! TO BE CONTINUED!! :p
I will be getting it this afternoon I can't wait to hear more about this Alliance.