mask and bio size

Hi guys im just getting my money together to purchase a full pred 1 suit from a very talented costume maker,just wondering one thing that i need putting at ease,im 5ft8 and have atheletic slim buid,slim but muscular defined,will i need a 1:1 mask and bio or a 3/4 mask and bio,thanks.

Tony.

I would go with a smaller mask....maybe a "Rose" mask, or something like that. Casey/biohunter has some of these masks and bios that fit it.

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
Most of the time 3/4 mask means that the mask is faceless not the size of it. 1:1 scale is suppose to mean based off the movie size, which means a 7'2" and 7'6" person.
Heres and example of size difference in height. If you stuck the tall ladies head on the little one that would make here look like a bobble head. LOL
TallGirl.jpg

Most of the time 3/4 mask means that the mask is faceless not the size of it. 1:1 scale is suppose to mean based off the movie size, which means a 7'2" and 7'6" person.
Heres and example of size difference in height. If you stuck the tall ladies head on the little one that would make here look like a bobble head. LOL
TallGirl.jpg

WOW,the woman on the left has boobies the same size as the lady's head on the right

Robillicus

Hunter
This is a good question!

Firstly, I agree with TMI 100%. A movie accurate, 1:1 head piece is massive, and is more suited for someone in the 6'5" - 7'6" range. Otherwise it will be way out of proportion, and you will suffer from something that we call "Bobble-head syndrome." Not to mention it will draw attention away from the rest of the suit, as well.

I have a Dan Bravo P2 mask, and it's scaled perfectly for my size (6', slim). If you're looking for a P1 mask, look into the "Rose" mask. Or contact the Snyders; their work seems to be scaled more for people in your/my size range.

Other than that, good luck!!

Bovine13

Hunter
Pirkelations Elder mask is a bit smaller, well compared to my BB P2. The elder should fit you pretty good. He is a member here. I can send you size comparrison pics if needed.

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
hehe was just messing with you. Most any mask sold by lair members will fit just fine. I would go throw the suit thread and see what one best fits your likings.