Mask Quills?

L

lawman18963

I tried the search option and used a couple different words to look for with no luck. Looked on most of the older posts as well.
What are some of you using for the Quills on the top of the mask? I can't seem to think of anything other than teeth from a hair comb maybe? Seem they would be pretty stiff and the bio would be hard to take on and off.
Any other ideas?
Thanks in advance

lawman

S

SeaHunterr

Get Mortals quills....great deal and they will work perfect for you mask

T

The Mortal Immortal

Those are left overs from a suit I was doing. Paula came over and took alot of stuff I was not needing or had extras of. She was having an ebay fixs. I want be making any more unless I get another suit.

Y

yautjafanboy

I used some thick black 20lb fishing line cut at an angle so it was pointy, cost less than a fiver and looked pretty good.

T

TK3467

I have some of holykraps quills. They are nice. I just have never added them to my suit yet.

P

predmaniac

Discovered the ideal solution: Leather corde. Just go into any fabric /needlework /hobby shop and they will have different coloured leather strips on a roll about 5mm wide 2mm thick. Cut into lengths then divide into triangles and there you have it. Superglue into place and you have a flexible but strong quill.
quills.jpg