Mels Scar.... has arrived!

S

Shataan

Hyas all. I don`t have any pics yet..... but I am posting that Mels Scar conversion of Lees mask has arrived safely today. The pics Mel already posted are awesome. The mask in person is darker than Mels pics show from her "Scar has a new home" thread.

The Scar is darker and more realistic/accurate looking skintonewise inperson. I am VERY impressed with the paint job Mel has done. Words can`t describe it, ya gotta see her paintjobs upclose and personal. Truly! And I have to say that the sculpt done by JediUsurper... well, I can`t believe that it is Lees 1st sculpt ever. Sizewise so far it seems just right. I may do a bit of foamfilling.

With Booie dreads and AVP rings eventually, I don``t think it can get any sweeter. My Celtic Bio would actually fit the Scar really nicely, if the jaws were not extended. No matter tho, as I didn`t get this mask to hide it behind a Bio. This was/is purely for show.

Now I gotta start saving my dough for Mel to paint the rest of my skinsuit items to match this mask. ;0) ;0) Thx very much Mel for this mask! And many thx go out to Lee!!!! Amazing sculpt imho. And an amzing Scar conversion done by Queen Mel!! Well done all!!!!

J

JediUsurper

Hey Gary,

Glad you like the sculpt. Even better you got a Mel paint job on it, any mask looks better after shes attacked it hehe.

K

kithunter

I don`t have any pics yet
Gary, this is one of those teaser posts? no pix?
awww man i i think that is ban worthy right there...just playing ..

congrats on your latest piece of pred history from da queen.

AM

T

The Xcalibor

congrats gary, be sure that you do post pics and proudly display that piece of art.

KEITH

T

The Big Gunns

Sweet -he arrived on schedule with no problems at customs. I'm glad you like him- my gunns are ready when you want to start the skin.

~Mel

S

Shataan

As soon as Dan can scam me his new AVP hands and feet.....then I have all the skin parts needed, so they can be matched to the mask. Not to mention I need to save up some dough. woohooo

"I`m glad you like him"? Like him? I love him Mel. :0)