METAL PREDATOR BLADES

I

inkdoctor

actually they are pretty close to the blades in the film when there extended. but there very heavy. he makes them in aluminum too. so there lighter.

C

carlart

The slot is present in the blades as seen in the first film, although just an inch or two is visible.

carlart

M

Mandalorian

Is the slot for the action to slide forward and backward?

M.

T

TheWolfPredator

I have metal predator blades, if anyone is interested. A friend of mine makes them. Pm me if your interested.

R

Rakai Thwei

Awesome blades and I am surprised that they are still on Ebay! Hmm....maybe I could get these for my birthday.. Heh heh!

Real Yautja blades... Awesomeness.

B

BaitysBlacksmithing

Hey Mandalorian, I'm the maker of the blades in question. First I'd like to say that any improvements or ideas are welcome. Second, I know they aren't 100% screen accurate from any one of the pred movies I purposefully made them not to be. They are in fact derived from someones resin design that was meant to more or less cover any pred costume. (which by the way I have their permission to use).

That said I am also willing to work on custom pieces and can usually make anything somebody wants, given the time and money to do so.

On a side note the slots are for mounting at the request of a client who wanted to do it that way. The rear seciton of the blade is also left soft so holes can be drilled too. I try to make things as versatile and functional as possible.

Mannowar

Hunter
You know you just replied to a thread from 2 years ago...?
Well, at least no one can blame him for not reading through the forums first before asking for something... cause he had to do serious digging to dredge this one up... :eek: