Missatsu Haneru Satsu

M

MoviesColin

I've been bitten by the bug, and I'm back to sculpting Predators.

This time, it's not AVP, or P1, or even P2.

It's one of Rob's own designs, Missatsu Haneru Satsu.

The best way to interprate his name would be "The Decapitating Killer who Butchers in Secret."
Unfortunately he doesn't have a backstory, and his legs aren't shown. Which is good, becuase I have an idea of what I want to do for them.

I chose him, becuase he didn't have much of a backstory, which ment I could pretty much make up my own for him. I also chose him becuase of the layered armor he's got on his chest, and the very unique looking armor he's got.

Since I already have P2 style hands and a P1 helmet, I'm officially started on this guy.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do for the bodysuit, but I imagine I'll make something to the effect of Lee's chest piece, or like Jess's suit.

Anyways, here's the "concept art," drawn by our very own PredatoRob, and colored in photoshop by myself.

MissatsuHaneruSatsu.jpg

Update: I painted the helmet. I wanted to go for something a little different, whatcha think?
helmet5.jpg

helmet4.jpg

helmet3.jpg

helmet2.jpg

helmet1.jpg

M

MoviesColin

If you look at it long enough, you'll notice all the splashes, runs, cracks, streaks, and hammer effects.

P

ptgreek

That's looking really cool, Colin. Cant wait to see what you do with the rest of the Armor and ...gotta love the top-knot!

P

PredatrHuntr

You colored that in photoshop dude? Wicked ass job! I might have to get you to do one of my pics because I dont like coloring mine...

T

The Mortal Immortal

It will be a nice suit if you can get it done.

M

MoviesColin

Yes. My only concern is the bodysuit, the rest is feasable. In fact, I'm working on some of the armor today. I'm also going to take better pictures of the bio, it looks cooler in person...

Let's see if I can get the lighting right this time.

UPDATE: Molded the small thigh piece, the COD pieces (with writing) and the layered chest piece.