Also does anyone know if the below full size helmets will fit:

P1
P2
Boar
Gort
Celtic
Chopper
Elder

Thanx in advance............ Predfreak ...........

S

Shataan

Well, I have Monsterrooms awesome undermask, and a Celtic Bio sold by Gezeko on ebay(not sure if it 1 to 1). This Bio just make it as far as size. But I hope to pick up a Steve Celtic Bio cause I think it is a bit bigger and would fit Monsterrooms undermask better.

The UKBios I hear tend to be smaller, and I am not sure if they`d fit the undermask well enough.

P

Predfreak

Thanx for the help Shattan....... I was hoping that monsterrooms undermask would fit most bio's. I was lookig to get a few undermask to display my growing bio collection.

BTW who is steve ? I've seen Gezeko on ebay, but am cautious of buying, i've been stung in the past with poor quality bio's.

Love your cannon it's awesome, hope to get my hands on one soon............

Freak..

A

alkalilake

That bio Gezeko is selling is a recast of Weaselflinger's Celtic. I have the Prim-Prim version of the Celtic that came from Thailand. It's more accurate, but not as close as Steve's.
It's also a bit on the huge side. I'm not sure what undermask will fit it. Getting somebody to let go of Steve's bio may be tough. And I don't think anymore are going to be made. Here's Prim-Prims bio.

primprimlg2.jpg