monsterooms under mask any pics?

I

inkdoctor

does anyone have any good pics of monsterooms undermask? preferably from different angles and with a predator 1 bio on it so i can see how it fits. i have a porchee bio and i would like to see more pics and jay keeps sending me pics of it with no bio. im really thinking about purchasing one of these from him and selling my other predator 1 movie mold mask instead of hacking the face out of it. but would like to see more pics before i make the decision.

I

inkdoctor

thank you for the pics gary. the mask doesnt look as big as i thought but still may be to big for my needs. i may just go ahead and cut the face out of the wang mask that i have. its allready paid for and there are a couple inperfections in it anyway. the porchee bio i have hangs over the sides a little but from the looks of the one in the film it stuck out over the top of the mask anyway.

S

Shataan

Np Dwayne. Glad I could help. I myself am hoping to acquire a Steve Celtic at some point. It looks to be just the right size, looking at SeaHunterrs shots.

D

Don Jarr

Hi

I have the full face version of this undermask, and while I don't have the same bio as you, if you want any shots of it with my Scar mask, just let me know.

I will just add although this is the first and only latex head I have bought to date, I can assure you it’s a very good mask. Out the box, it fitted perfectly on my head, and at the right angle to. No messing about making it fit, Jay had taken all that into account, and you get a finished wearable mask that just needs painting.

Don

I

inkdoctor

i know its a quality mask it just looks huge though. ive seen pics of the full face amsk on a few different people and the size just looks overwelming. and the 3/4 is from the same mold i think im gonna end up using my movie mask and just cut the face out.

S

Shataan

Usurper actually has a fullfaced Monsterroom as well. I wonder what his thoughts are sizewise on that mask?