Monsterpalooza 2012

SizzyBubbles

Young Blood
May also be there just for Saturday... seems like the big day anyway! Plus it will save me some cash :) Guaranteed good time all the same!

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
I'd def be down for dinner. Depends on how late i'm there and what day it is.... last minute things...
After speaking with Xdmray we felt that Outback would be a much more better economical and laid back choice. It is in the Burbank Empire Plaza off the corner of Empire Ave and Victory Place. The dinner would not start until 7:30 because the event is done at 6pm roughly on Saturday, so I thought it would be best for those who are still talking to artists or if they had bought anything at the event to go back to their homes, hotel rooms, or what have you to get settled from the day and change if they felt the need to do so then head on over to the Outback for some good company, good food, and good conversation based on the highlights of the day.

carlart

Hunter
Predators eat steak, right? I seem to recall Gary Busey in P2 saying that the pred hanging around the slaughter house "had a taste for beef".
It'll be good to meet all of you there.

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
Predators eat steak, right? I seem to recall Gary Busey in P2 saying that the pred hanging around the slaughter house "had a taste for beef".
It'll be good to meet all of you there.
Just because of that quote which I completely forgot about the Outback steak house is a perfect setting for dinner excellent Carl I'm glad that is the place I will be enjoying my birthday with you guys.

Sadly, I won't be able to make it to see Brian Steele. Doing stuff for church all day. Those who are in So. Cal, can you get me a signed photo from him since he's signing free photos? That would be so bomb! I'll pay for shipping! :cool:

carlart

Hunter
At this point I think it would be good for all those attending the show to pm Glendon (Guan-Thwei) all of your cell phone numbers so we can coordinate with one another once there. How many of you are planning to wear your suits?

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
At this point I think it would be good for all those attending the show to pm Glendon (Guan-Thwei) all of your cell phone numbers so we can coordinate with one another once there. How many of you are planning to wear your suits?
Agreed the other thing I need is to please let me know by Monday 04/09/2012 if anyone has changed their minds on attending due to other obligations or ifmoney is not enough to attend the event you know what the reason I just want to get a more clearer head count on who is going and who is not now that the event is almost one week away. I look forward to your PMs for method of contact. See ya guys in Burbank!!!
(Carl PM headed your way)