Monsterpalooza 2012

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
Ok guys we are getting very close to the weekend event Carl and I wanted to see for those who have any Hunter Lair type of shirts, hats, or accessories to try to help identify those who are meeting each other for the first time.

N

NUCKING FUTS

Well I want to come to the dinner but there a thing In Pasadena theres this thing call the 626 Night maerkeet ( http://www.626nightmarket.com/ ) and its only one night only so ya ill be there eatting my ass off LOL

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Just a note... because I am coming in to Burbank so late Sat night, I will only be at the show on Sunday.

N

NUCKING FUTS

I know and its only one night so im going maybe after the show IDK yet. Dam that sucks Art I wanted to meet up with you IDK if ill make it Sunday

kithunter

Elite Hunter
Guan I didn't know you were going suited up... Lol.
The famous branded hoodie. The lair is gonna represented no doubt.

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
Guan I didn't know you were going suited up... Lol.
The famous branded hoodie. The lair is gonna represented no doubt.
Lmao For this event it may not be a Predator suit, but for now it will have to do. Me and Carl are just watching AVP-R right now just had Panda Express and thinking about how to start tomorrow.

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
Ok you guys are nerds......
But I would be doing the same thing. Lol!!!
Xdmray just made it over here @ our room just hanging out for right now. Updated the attendee list Estelle is not able to make it as planned. While I'm doing this is there anyone else that is not able to make it tomorrow or this weekend?

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Hope the event exceeds your expectations guys, wish i could make it to get a few autographs , but it was not to be.

be with you all in spirit though.

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
Hope the event exceeds your expectations guys, wish i could make it to get a few autographs , but it was not to be.
be with you all in spirit though.
We just spoke with Eliot and we are all set with tomorrow for the Panel and we know where Matt Winston willl be. Heading to Wal-Mart to getting some supplies will be checking back later

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
https://p.twimg.com/...ImO94.jpg:large

Picture of me getting read to go to Wondercon... just so you all know what i actually look like :) i'll be wearing similar attire as well.
Very cool we look forward to meeting you today you already know what I look like, so should be awesome to chat in person this time

Alright guys here is a taste of what happened yesterday MasterAnubis, Carlart, and Xdmray have pictures on their cameras I did a few here as well because certain people that were not going to show like Mr. Classic Mears did show, but not as a guest they only had Friday night to really enjoy everything. With out further delay here are my videos and photos starting Day one the big day will be lateron this afternoon.

101_0986.jpg

101_0987.jpg

101_0999.jpg

101_1001.jpg

101_1008.jpg

101_1009.jpg

101_1007.jpg