Monsterpalooza 2012

Estelle

Hunter
Wow, great pics so far, keep them coming! It looks like there was a fairly good turn out of Lair Folk, too. Nice sized gathering! I can't begain to express how bad I feel about not making out there..it really sucks missing this. Man! That skull and spine prop rocks, that damn thing is AMAZING! I can't wait to hear all about the panels!!!
~Estelle

ptgreek

Elite Hunter
Today was awesome. I'm back in the shop working, but Carl and the boys did the Lair proud.. Wish I could have hung out longer but these silicone body parts won't make themselves... I'll let Carl, Glendon and the rest fill in the details as it was really their show.. I was just honored to be there with them

IMG_4948.jpg
IMG_4900.jpg

Thanks to Carl for inviting me to be a small part of this, quite a privilege to meet the film crew of the Predator movie!
It was very cool seeing how these professionals were both thankful and impressed by the gift Carl presented to them. To the Lair brothers and sisters in attendance, you are awesome!

SizzyBubbles

Young Blood
Dude. I had such a BLAST.

...and those of you that i met there were super awesome. Couldn't be happier to hang with a a group of nicer guys :) for seriously

SizzyBubbles

Young Blood
Oh yes! Yeah i remember you! Very cool and pleasure to meet you. Guess we never got formally introduced huh? haha

aaaaaaaand PICS! Predator Panel ones anyway...

Some extras...

DEFIANTLY YES.

AND ME WITH BRIAN STEELE!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator: