Monsterroom undermask

S

Shataan

Just got my Monsterroom undermask, and I can`t say how happy and impressed I am with it. Not to mention the communication from both Jay and Ann. You guys rock! Thx again.

I

inkdoctor

lets see some pics with a bio over it. i was gonna buy one but in the pics ive seen it looked huge. i have a porche bio i was thinking about using on it. but it just looked to big. nothing against jay hes a great guy and does awsome work i was just unshure about the size of it.

S

Shataan

I wondered about that too, but Jay sent me some pics in email with a Celtic 1/1 over it and it looked great. I lost alot of my saved content recently, but I will make a few pics today with my 1/1 Celtic on his undermask and post the links. It looks fine to me. I should add that I also have FranTeks 1/1 undermask. And both of these undermasks are the same size. Both fit a 1/1 Celtic Bio.

The main difference being that FranTeks has almost no detail. And Monsterrooms is basicly a P1 it looks like, without the face. Very nice head detail. I do wanna get a full face mask eventually, but this undermask is pretty sweet imho.

FranTeks

across the top of crown at widest point 11"

from back of crown to tip of chin 16"

Monsterrooms

12"

16"

Just a coupla measurements to show size difference. Here is a coupla screens. 1 showing a side by side with FranTeks. The next is the Monsterroom with my Celtic over it.

xs.to/xs.php?h=xs75&d=061...rmasks.jpg

xs.to/xs.php?h=xs75&d=061...age006.jpg

Seems fine to me.

I

inkdoctor

yeah that does look like its a great fit. i may have to get ahold of jay again about one. the franktek mask is way to plain no details at all. plus i dont like them with the collar sculpted into them.

G

Gorgo1969

I to have just got my undermask from monster room. Can't say much except awsome!!!! and there very nice people they accept all my stupid emails with questions about how to!!!
Thanks to them i have one sweet start to my very own predator. GORGO

S

Shataan

Yup. But I am doing the skin suit 1st. Then hands and feet. Paint all the skin parts. Dreads come next..