My Bio Helmets From Days Gone By...

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Here's some pics of the Bios I had at one point in time. Bios are like a freaking crack habit I tell ya...you get one, you want another, and then you GOTTA have the latest Celtic from AVP and then out comes the Wolf from AVP-R...they just keep coming and they take up a lot of room. Ah well...it was fun...I have three now and thats plenty for me...

Wall4.jpg

Bios0.jpg

Bios1.jpg

Bios2.jpg

Bios3.jpg

Bios4.jpg

Bios5.jpg

Bios6.jpg

Bios7.jpg

Bios8.jpg

Bios9.jpg

Bios10.jpg

Bios11.jpg

Bios12.jpg

Bios13.jpg

Bios14.jpg

Bios15.jpg

Bios16.jpg

Bios17.jpg

Bios18.jpg

Bios19.jpg

Bios20.jpg

Bios21.jpg

Bios22.jpg

Bios23.jpg

Bios24.jpg

Bios25.jpg

Bios26.jpg

Bios27.jpg

Bios28.jpg

Bios29.jpg

Bios30.jpg

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
what a collection... dig the P1 much? :)
The problem with the P1 was finding the RIGHT one. I had 6 different ones, but I wanted movie accuracy. I bought a P1 from King Jamie and then I sold it to Art. It was a heavy beyotch anyway. Then after I got rid of them all, I wanted the KJ Bio again and found out that Casey had the mold for it. I like Caseys MUCH better because its so much lighter.

But yeah, I went through eBay and got some pretty crappy ones until I got to the KJ. The worst thing was getting a ceramic-like fragile bio from a guy and seeing it arrive broken in the box when it got here. Bios should not be fragile...they should be able to withstand freakin plasma blasts from a shoulder canon.

Yeah I have a Bio fetish, lol!

If someone doesn't have a Bio, you need to contact Casey. He's by far the most professional Bio maker around.

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Nice nice collection.

glad youve got ya habbit under control :)

I was heading your way , but i got a grip and decided one bio per film. need to try get pics of wolfs wall display so i can put them all up.

you have a display for the ones you kept?

biohunter76

Hunter
Man, talk about a blast from the past! I really like you stand design too. Yeah, I got the King Jamie mold from his wife after all the drama went down with him. I'm thinking of selling the mold. Thanks for your comments about my work Jason! I do what I can! :)

Ol Painless

Hunter
Sweet Bios!! and great idea for the stand! I'm deffinatly going to put some of those to good use in the near future.

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
My favorite way of displaying them is the very fist pic...on the wall but with a PVC pipe pushing out the bottom of the Bio. It was like hanging a picture...

Now I display them on the face of my DB P1 with magnets. I've got a pic of all 3 somewhere...I kept the Wolf P1, KJ P1 and Steve's Celtic. It's been hard to stop buying them. I really wanted the Wolf, but I managed to restrain myself! Hehe - SEE?! I talk like a freeaking crack whore!!!

I was telling Casey last night on stickam that its funny how things have changed so much on the Lair. A couple years ago I had a hard time finding a Bio on the old eZboard Lair. I was a n00b and no one trusted me to not recast their work. I wanted a Bio so badly, and then I finally found one on eBay from my good buddy Predfann! The first one I bought was the Porsche. The lines were a bit too defined, but it looked wicked nonetheless.

There is something about the Biological Environmental Helmet that draws me in like a magnet. I should scan the picture of the inside of Wolf's Bio that can be seen in the new AVPR book...its totally cool.

Anywho, I should have started this off with, "Hi, my name is PredatrHuntr and I'm a Bio addict lol!"

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
The King Jamie P1 5th generation (available from Biohunter76) is thee most movie accurate version of the P1 available. There are others, but that one is the closest you will come to film accurate.

gman666

Blooded
I remember the displaying method from way back. Transparent filament or fishin line for the rest of us. I will hopefully have a wall filled by this spring. Great pics!

Greg

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Take a look at the 1st picture again. See the red line? Thats fishing line. Run it through the eyes and through the back. Tie a know right at the top of the Bio. Hang it from the wall using a picture frame hook. If you want the Bio to jut out, put a piece of wood, PVC, plastic, broom handle, etc inside the mouth area and prop it against the wall. Wa-la! Instant Bio on wall effect!

Siccx

Blooded
Really nice collection, it's been hard for me but luckily I've been able to restrain myself with my lone Boar helmet, there's others I want, but for now at least I can control the urge, God, I just sounded like some sort of drug addict. Anyway, I dig those table stands you made, what pieces did you use and do you have any diagrams on how to put them together, I'd love something like that for my helmet...