My Bio Helmets From Days Gone By...

That is a mighty fine collection ya got there. That AVP Elder Bio is sweet! was it done by Biohunter 76? Can ya show us some of your figs ya got diplayed in that room? I like the glass shelving ya got goin on there to display your figs on.

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Bios30.jpg

For some Bios the PVC pipe fit perfectly under the ridges...others needed some adjusting with a piece of cardboard to keep them sturdy.

Silverado

Blooded
Hey man first time I've seen this thread. I like the collection VERY nice! I see where you was talking like a crack whore about being hooked. Have you kept in in check or have you gone off the wagon? I am about to go into Rehab myself. I have been into this only since the 1st of this year and have 5 Helmets and 2 on the way. Also have 3 masks and 1 on the way. Help Me! Help Me! Help Me! Got to go just seen another helmet posted up for sale. Just going to look is all. :D

ronin

Hunter
Thats a nice collection.I know the feeling about not being able to just have one bio! I must have like 9 or 10 bio's myself and lovem.
Still have to make a trophy wall someday,but not in a hurry.Glad to see that you're excited about getting new bio's Silverado...its fun huh?!

Mario :D

Silverado

Blooded
Thats a nice collection.I know the feeling about not being able to just have one bio! I must have like 9 or 10 bio's myself and lovem.
Still have to make a trophy wall someday,but not in a hurry.Glad to see that you're excited about getting new bio's Silverado...its fun huh?!

Mario :D
Yeh Mario it is fun. Soon as I get the one I was set on getting. I see another and say ummmmmmm that one is really awesome the more I look at it. Better get it. Bam another Bio on the way.
Jim

kithunter

Elite Hunter
Damn jason ,

I remember those bios, you had at one time one of the best collections out there, it does get out of control really fast.. pretty soon you WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!

good stuff

AM

KingJamie

Blooded
The King Jamie P1 5th generation (available from Biohunter76) is thee most movie accurate version of the P1 available. There are others, but that one is the closest you will come to film accurate.
It better be! I spent countless hours, days, weeks, months, capturing each and every frame of this helmet from the movie and from the newly released behind the scenes footage. I was a freekin lunatic for perfection when it came to this stuff!