My bodysuit paintjob

fantazar

Blooded
Well I finally got around to painting my bodysuit and thought I'd post the pics so I may get some feedback on it for additional bits I've missed, where needed.

FRONT:

top1.jpg

BACK:

top2.jpg

Thanks guys!

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
Looks pretty good, The armor looks the part of metal. I would get some burnt umber brown paint to make the belt look like real leather. My be add a few more spots on the front of the torso. I think you have do a fine job and please don't take anything I typed the wrong way. It is great to see people painting their own stuff. I truly believe that you will feel more satisfied that you did it your self.

Ice

Hunter
So far so good. How about adding alittle more black spots here and there. I can photoshop your picture to give you an idea. :p

Mannowar

Hunter
I like the blending a lot... As Ice said, you might consider a few black spots... big to small. I think it will look great.

fantazar

Blooded
So far so good. How about adding alittle more black spots here and there. I can photoshop your picture to give you an idea.
That would be awesome if you could mate!
Please PM me the PS pic once you've had a chance to do it.

Cheers!

Roundhammer said:
I like the earth tones
Yep! I'm designing my Pred on a kind of Bone Collector theme so he's more earth-toned than normal and the mask is similarly painted.
The armor though is not actually that which you see on the bodysuit.
I was just practicing, as I already have my armor painted which I'm going to use.

Anyone got some Perma-Wet they want to sell me?

Monstermakers sells a 4oz for $9.95 but $35.00 for shipping to NZ??
JC!!! :p

Venger

Unblooded
That's really nice. Nice colours. Everyone has their own idea about how they want their predator to look.
Well done, sir.