My bodysuit progress - opinions needed!!

N

neonstorm7

Well, I've been dreading doing this but here goes nuthin.

Keep in mind, I don't have the time/money/talent to do this up 'right'. So with my superhero costume and cheapo airbrush in hand, I let 'er rip.

Tell me what you think. Please give me honest critiques. I know it isn't perfect, so I'm hoping that with all the armor, net, and knick-knacks it'll hide alot of the flaws. Anyway. here it is from humble beginning to humble ending.

Predator002Small.jpg

Predator010Small.jpg

Predator017Small.jpg

Give it to me straight!!

Ryan

ps - I've got a swell set of red gauntlets if someone wants to mod them!

I

inkdoctor

i think it looks fine for what you have to work with. i think that the gauntlets will hide alot of it. the paint job is decent not exactly the colors i would have went with i would have used more of the browns, red oxide, and parchment. but it looks more original that way. your doin fine, id like to see it complete.

M

MoviesColin

My only complaint is the greenish color... But overall, you did a bang of a job. Looks nice.

F

fantazar

That's a damn fine looking Bodysuit there!
I hope I can get mine to look something like that.

Paintwise, nice job in original colouring.
It was mean't to be like that right?

T

TK3467

Mine too. I hope it comes out nice. Though I don't have a muscle suit or anything. All I have is a latex chest piece that could possibly go underneath my shirt.

N

neonstorm7

Thanks for the replies guys!

As far as the color scheme, here is what I was working for:

losthunter2.jpg

Obviously I didn't plan on pulling it off 100% (which I didn't) but it's a rough idea. I kinda like the reptilian look, so I threw in some greens with it. Customization, ya know?

I didn't plan or expect it to be anywhere near the quality of some of the latex suits I've seen that you guys have, but in a pinch to get it done by 10/31 I think it'll work...?

The gaunts and shoulder/chest armor will hide alot of the flaws I'm hopin. Plus, I left the forearms unpainted due to gaunts coverin them up.

Keep up the feedback!!

Ryan

M

Maverick118

I think you've done an excellent job mate, keep it up. It'll look great when the armour goes on.

M

MoviesColin

Ah, the Hippie. If he was your reference, I would say your spot on. Much better than I can pull off. (We'll see in a few weeks)