My first P1 paint up

T

TK3467

Ok, last night I started at 3:00 am and now it's 95% done I guess. Does anyone have a pic of the green P2 that was floating around some time ago? I did mine in yellows and greens. I just need to finish the mouth. I'll be doing that today. I just have to find the flamingo pink and add some white to it. Then the mandibles. It's no DB but I think I can live with myself on how I did. Pics to come..............

T

TK3467

Yep that's the one. Thank you. I'm thinking about doing one like it. I think I can do it after my P1 last night. I didn't use any blacks in it like maybe I should have but I'm satisfied and my daughters comment helped. I showed her and she said "COOOOL!"

DBp1PaintUp001.jpg

DBp1PaintUp003.jpg

DBp1PaintUp004.jpg

And finally a shot of my cannon.
DBp1PaintUps001.jpg

T

The Mortal Immortal

Good work, I've seen that mask before somewhere. I cant wait to see it done. I love the cannon.

T

TK3467

I don't know where you could have seen it before though? Some guy gave it to me. Maybe it was at his place or something?

T

TK3467

Well I got his lower mandibles glued in and a base pink coat on the mouth. I'll finish the rest up this coming week. I haven't decided to cut out the eyes, or just paint them in.

T

TK3467

Ok I just have to wait for the eyes to come in and attach his dreads.
P1Green002.jpg

T

TK3467

Thanks bro! I guess I don't hold a candle to other newbies at airbrushing though. I only got 2 comments in 4 days. Looks like my P2 will have wo wait until I feel I CAN do it then. I just get confused on the lines not looking like pen lines and looking animalistic.

P

pirkleations

It's not easy being green...but when you are a Predator, no one is gonna give you trouble!!!

DangerDavey

T

TK3467

Well my son liked it so I guess that's another plus. I am my absolute worst critic though.