My First Post: Predator Mask

D

DarkPred13

This is my first post. Hopefully it will work! I recently purchased a Predator mask from Hammernuts5150. The craftsmanship is excellent. The dreds are long and wormy. The paint job is very realistic. It has seperate quills and excellent resin teeth. The head has great support with foam and plastic inside. This was a terrific mask for the price. Dan was very accomodating and kept me informed every step of the way. I can't wait to see the Predator hands he is working on! I'll post a picture as soon as I figure out how to do that.

K

kithunter

welcome to the lair,

as far as posting pics it's pretty simple.

go to photobucket.com create and account for yourself. upload the image to your account and then they provide you with a tag to just copy and paste in your threads.

look forward to seeing your pieces

D

DarkPred13

Thanks much for the help. Once I get squared away I'll be posting my costume pics. Probably not until next year though. Every time I complete something I see some of the other costumes and make changes. Amazing work Pred. fans.

K

kithunter

a pred suit is a costume in constant evolution. you will find that you will always be adding or changing your suit components

but thats what makes this costume so freakin cool. anything goes

T

The Mortal Immortal

I would like to see a picture of the mask Please.

R

Round Hammer

Enjoy your stay! This place is full of great information.