My first pred latex mask with extras

R

RacerMachX

Hi,
I thought i would show my first predator latex mask.
I won this off ebay recently and just finished trimming and dremeling the seams. Everything came with the auction. It was a incredible deal. So now i am research learning and gathering the materials to paint the mask. This will be my first latex paint job, so i'm real excited. just hope i don't mess it up.
Thanks for all the help from everyone on thos board. Hopefully the pics will come thru
Predator001.jpg

Predator011.jpg

Predator009.jpg

Predator014.jpg

Predator016.jpg

Predator028.jpg

Predator036.jpg

M

mexicanbat

that is some cool stuff brocan you post the link of the sale ?
maybe he has more

thanks

S

SeaHunterr

Great mask and great deal you got. Nothing but good things to say about gamerdb, all my transactions have been excellent.

S

stampedemag

How do you get your hands in those gloves? It seems that they are really small at the wrist.

Overall it looks great. I love to start with blank pieces. The possiblities are endless.

T

The Mortal Immortal

I did cast that mask at my house and took it down to Db (it was a extra). I cast all the stuff at my place in black latex.

T

The Mortal Immortal

RacerMachX you got a good deal on your stuff. Glad you’re happy with your goods and thanks for sharing your purchase with us.

P

ptgreek

RacerMachx, You've got the makings of a great suit. Cant wait to see what you do with the paint scheme. As for the hands...baby powder..lots of baby powder...the hands will slide right in and it will absorb some of the perspiration.