My first Yautja Costume

S

Stone Heart

This was actually made last year during Halloween, and I've been told it's good. I'd like to hear what people with better stuff think. You'll have to forgive me for having all of them in one large picture.

costume.png

And before I get booed out of here, I'd like to say it was a last minute costume that I only made the last week of the month.

fantazar

Blooded
And before I get booed out of here, I'd like to say it was a last minute costume that I only made the last week of the month.
No one boos anyone in here as we're all trying to get our suits together.
You will only receive some helpful info, hints, tips, criticism to improve your suit :)

We all have our own opinion on how our suit should be.
Remember that what is great to you may not be great to others, but who cares?
As long as you're happy with it :)

Anyway, IMHO, I think it looks great for a first time suit.
At least it's better than mine, lol!!

Tjauke Zazin

Blooded
Thanks! (And yes, I am the guest, I just had to wait to register.) And yes, I've been looking at a few things in the Huntorials for quite some time. I plan to make good use of it this year.

DangerDavey

Hunter
My first Predator costume wasn't the most authetic-looking hunter either. But I've learned a lot since that suit was made. You will too.
Not a bad job for your first effort!! I'm sure your kids and the neighbors loved it!!!

~DD

Tjauke Zazin

Blooded
My first Predator costume wasn't the most authetic-looking hunter either. But I've learned a lot since that suit was made. You will too.
Not a bad job for your first effort!! I'm sure your kids and the neighbors loved it!!!

~DD
Thanks, and you bet they did. Oh, and I could have made it much better, but I wasn't able to find anything or make anything unless it was extremely simple, like the cape I had, which turned out useless in the full costume. I had a whole bunch when it comes to ideas, but I did not have enough time to gather it all. It's amazing what a few things from a ninety-nine cents store and baseball stuff can do in the end.