My idea for a pred

ANUBIS

Unblooded
Ok, first off i must tell you i'm 6'1' and 357 lbs... and the pred we all know and love is not going to look good on a fat guy... none the less i think i've come up with a good idea! I'm thinking of an empour predator so old he has shrunk with age and gained weight. With a long net robe instead of a bodysuit and dress armour something one pc long in front and back.. just a thought looking for input yes or no....anubis

Sinister

Hunter
Sounds like it has potential. I'm not sure about the net robe idea, but perhaps a cloak would work better. That way it would go some way to diguising your sizeable build. It'd be interesting to see some sketches as to what you come up with. :rolleyes:

Sara

Hunter
I just wanted to post and say that I am glad that people are working around height and weight differences from the original Predator design to come up with unique suits. I find the results to be better than the copycats.

I've come up with my own designs. The only problem is money and artistic ability.

As for your initial question, I agree with Sinister...a cloak would do better. The idea of an older elder/ancient past his prime as a hunter would be a great thing to see, and to see your personal take on it. :rolleyes:

ANUBIS

Unblooded
Thanks for the postive word's!!!! I have started a lil bit, will post pic's soon. I have taken the robe idea into consideration, cause i do like it......... looking to get it done by aug for wiz com chicago..

Skullsplitter

Elite Hunter
I agree with Sara on this one: while it's the ultimate hommage to rebuild the P1 and P2 predators over and over again, people who have original designs are doing just fine, and deserve some respect :rolleyes:

kriker

Blooded
Try cutting up some really old burgendy curtain material or something as an idea for a cloak....

Brilliant imagination for that... I hadnt thought of it before =D

ANUBIS

Unblooded
Here's an update after all the positive feedback i started it....... here's the mask for my pred hope you like.... tell me what you think.. it's my first one

my_p_2.JPG

teckwolf

Unblooded
Not bad looks almost like my head. Check out my pic under Darkwolf. I know its not the exact same but it sure is close hahaha Well keep up with the work.

David___me.jpg

ANUBIS

Unblooded
Will have new pic's soon.. Getting some pc done.... and waiting for my body suit to come in.....lil by lil....