My latest.. glass eyes page2

A

alkalilake

Jeeez, why don't you put some effort into these paintjobs?

S

streetjudge79

Gorgous Mel! How does one get one of these from you finished?

P

PredatoRob

Looks sweet, Mel! I wish I could understand color theory, but half the fun is figuring it all out!! So no "How'd you do that," or "Teach me how" questions here!!! Just pure inspiration and admiration!! Lookin nice as hell so far.

N

NibsFlibble

You are such a tease, Mel!

I get the impression you don't know what "vacation" or "days off", or "vegging for a day" mean.

You're providing sensory overload! (In a good way, though).

T

The Mortal Immortal

Just amazing Mel and the mask don't look half bad either.(HEHE)

S

Savage Yautja

"The power of Christ compells you,the power of Christ compells you... Hey something keeps her going at this like crazy and we love you for it and sharing your talents with us Mel. More power to ya!

T

The Big Gunns

Finished pics in a day or two. His glass eyes should be here Friday.

~Mel

J

JediUsurper

damn dont you ever have a bad days painting hehe

quality as usual, really like the smaller black bits.

S

Shadow predator

Mell, question: can you paintbrushing like this on a digital medium too?

S

sorrowspred

get a life geez some day i am gonna empty my pig bank and beg you for a custom.

T

The Big Gunns

This guys just needs his glass eyes.. which will be here tommorow. Painting a P1 is not easy.. its about 100 times worse than a P2. Im still trying to paint the perfect one.. but there arent alot of great reference pics out there.. so I have to make judgement calls on some of it.

I will post final pics when the eyes are in place.
~Mel

teeth-2.jpg

D

drgnfyre4

Yes Mel P1 reference is hard to come by to get true color reading thats for sure. Thats why your P1 paintups will be the reference standard for me!

A

alphatech686

Mel, you are getting this living color thing down. Can we see a pic of the inside of the mouth.

A

alkalilake

If I heard Steve Wang painted that, I'd believe it. That's by far the best P1 I have ever seen outside of Steve's work. Airbrushing spots that tight is not something many can do. I sure as hell can't! The subtle coloring of the skin is incredible.
What can you say about the mouth? Jeez..... Imagine this thing with glass eyes, latex skinned dreads and beads. Oh yeah!

T

The Big Gunns

Jeff- the mouth on this one is really hard to photograph!

I just took some pics outside and replaced the one above with a more accurate one color wise.
~Mel