My new Mask!

Man I love this mask.. Joe (Ta2pro) did such an amazing job building and painting it. Guys if you need masks painted, Joe knows his stuff!!
Joe, I took the liberty in adding eyes to the mask .. whatcha think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually had them laying around in a drawer. .They came in a mask I had YEARS ago, but I removed them and put different eyes in them. They are handpainted, they are some sort of plastic balls, not sure what from.

baileys bandit

Unblooded
i love that mask dude and the eyes really set it off, I remember walking into his shop everyday and literally seeing the predator's head sitting there on his copy machine, can't wait to start working on mine

ta2pro

Hunter
wooooow!!!omg-that looks so cooool!that light does it justice!i can see all the layers of grey i put underneath!i love those eyes.ty so much steve for giving it a good home.i would be honored to do anything for the lair members on here anytime for the help i got during the build process.i am going to be tutoring bailey(bill)on his paint/build suit when he gets his.

Seahunter, no offense but I would appreciate you not post anything about DB in any of my posts. If you want to kiss his ass, then call him on the phone okay? In fact after the unneccessary bashing you gave me in the DB thread, how about you not comment on any of my threads from here on out? I lost total respect for you.
Thank you .

Seahunter, no offense but I would appreciate you not post anything about DB in any of my posts. If you want to kiss his ass, then call him on the phone okay? In fact after the unneccessary bashing you gave me in the DB thread, how about you not comment on any of my threads from here on out? I lost total respect for you.
Thank you .
Ditto, on the loss of respect. No problemo. It is a DB sculpted mask, and I was just pointing out the fact that Joes awesome paint job on that amazing sculpt, look fantastic. So to not comment on that fact is avoiding the obvious, but I understand you don't like him, and would prefer not to acknowledge his hard work. He is a friend of mine, and I would also appreciate unneccessary public bashing of my friends here or anywhere else. You have gone out of your way to do so, and it pisses me off to be honest. Take your own advice, and call him on the phone if you want to bash, or kiss his ass. I'm here to enjoy the hobby and have fun, not listen to whiners or read smear campaigns against someone you had a mutually dissatisfying business transaction with. Congradulations on finally getting one, it's one of my favorites too, and I hope to have Joe paint mine up for me!

Well, if you consider a criminal your friend, that says a LOT about your character. I sleep very well at night knowing I'm publicly bashing a known scammer and helping guys out that are owed pieces FROM YEARS AGO.I'm not whining whatsoever..I'm trying to help the guys who got ripped off. If you can't see that then you don't deserve to be here either. You and DB can both go . If you want to associate with people like that and call them your friends? Then YOU DON'T DESERVE ANY RESPECT. I don't need you to point out who made the mask. I didn't ask either.
Now stop posting on my threads, you aren't welcome here since you associate with criminals. I CANNOT wait until YOUR FRIEND rips you off as well. Bounty Haunter used to defend DB as well like you are until DB pulled the same crap with him. Look what it took for him to get his stuff, PEOPLE LIKE ME BASHING DB.... What did you do? NOTHING but sit on your damn ass and attack the good guys.
You are worthless just as DB.

Predator75

Unblooded
I don't understand all the topic,
I want say that the pics in the first post are very very gooooood!

Predator75
(from Italy)