My newest paintup.. Also photos of my play room/office

S

streetjudge79

I did this for a guy who's making a 1/1 logan mannequin.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

drgnfyre4

Wow, that is really cool. Being a huge Wolvie fan myself I gotta ask who sculpted that...it looks great. Got a line on another one?

P

PredatrHuntr

...you should post pics of ALL of your stuff sometime - I'm sure a lot of us would like to see it...

P

PredatoRob

I think that looks fantastic Steve!! I hope you keep a portfolio of all the stuff that you've done man.

S

streetjudge79

Yeah I've got all the busts I've done photographed. If you guys want to see my entire collection, I'll take some photos tonight and post them.

Steve

S

streetjudge79

Ok, here you go.. not everything I have is pictured,I have a few special pieces that I can't really show.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

alkalilake

Kick ass collection. What's the other Logan bust that's unpainted for? I like the case design too. I'm looking to seal up my sideshow maquette as well.

S

streetjudge79

The other Logan bust was a bad casting that I couldn't do anything with.Too much damage. My client picked up another and I painted the good one for him.

K

kithunter

great collection steve, i knew you had a few quality pieces, it's good to see them all on display.

One thing i notice missing after all these years of knowing you..
Your a STREETJUDGE!!!!! where are the Dredd pieces??.....

AM

S

streetjudge79

I sold all my Judge Dredd pieces a while back, including the Hero Dredd costume that Sly wore.

T

The Hopkinator

SELL SOMETHING AND GET NEW WALLPAPER!!
Very nice collection, BUT,, whats the " I cant post pictures of these" props . What ,,Youll have to kill us?
Spit it out,, it cant be better than the Lucas Francis Endo. I have one of those too. The Grail of Props.
Now tell us or Im telling everyone here about that giant rash..

S

streetjudge79

Funny guy.. Hey I painted those walls bud! No wallpaper there..
Some toys I just have to keep for myself... I'll give you a hint though, screen used hero costume pieces .