My NIBBS/PIRK collection....

P

predsniper

Well, Thanx to those wonderful folks at Mr. Fibbles productions, I now have the complete Hero shoulder cannon collection. These things are Awesome, big thanx to the design team, and the producers of these items.

Cannons and how they were ment to be displayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Mortal Immortal

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET nice layout for a display as well.

S

Shataan

Truly sweeeeet! I gotta ship a coupla items to Pirk so I too can can attempt a Hero Cannon display. Awesomely done man!

P

predsniper

Well the display is actually one I made awhile back. But I would deff. recommend the cannons. And thanx for the compliments...

P

pirkleations

Tee-hee!! *giggle*

It's a great feeling to see one's work on display in such a cool manner!!! A few more close-up pictures would be great for our files!! *hint*

~DangerDavey

J

JAILER1955

Not only are the cannons a beautiful sight, but the display is also worth falling in love with; simple and stylish.

Only one thing could make it better; if they could be rigged to rotate towards any sound sources. Now that would un-nerve your guests.

George

P

pirkleations

"Hey look!! That's weird. Those cannons seem to follow you wherever you move. What's this charred spot over here?"

Love it!!

~DangerDavey