my old p-1 suit

inkmonster

Hunter
found a pic of my old predator 1 suit thought id share. i think most here have seen it allready. i kind of miss it but i have a even better one in the works.

predator_09.jpg

ronin

Hunter
THAT LOOKED LIKE A NICE SUIT.IF YOUR NEW IS GONNA BE A P1 ALSO,CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT.I LIKE THE CANON PACK AND TORSO ARMOR LOOKS RATHER THAN THE AVP VERSION.

inkmonster

Hunter
yeah cary i can only imagine on how much you miss yours. my new suit is gonna be a predator 1 also. its not gonna be exact but im gonna get it as close as i can. im using a pete manders body suit with the gauntlets sculpted into the suit. i have a set of the morris feet, hands, and gauntlet lids for it. im using scott andrews p-1 torso armor and so far i have a set of db's shoulder and bicep armors as well as a set of his shin and knee armor. i may use carls shoulder armors when he gets them done i like his work on the p-1 stuff alot. and depending on when his backpack is done im hoping to get one of them as well. im planning on giving sculpting one of my own a try but dont know how far ill get. i have a question about posting pics how do i post them so there not thumbnails? is it just because the picture file is to large that they come up like that? if i can get it figured out ill post some more pics of what i have for the new suit.