My pictures of Khajaa

Khajaa

Unblooded
I drew these a couple of years ago. This is a female yautja that I played on my online RP site on avidgamers many years ago. I gave her a faded, vaguely leopard-like, brown and tan skin tone. Her dreads are thin and hair-like and slightly red-tinted.

She is the pred that I will be making my costume of - in spirit anyway. The costume will be a definite design change from the drawing, especially in costume and armor. I will post a picture of the updated design once I have finalized what I want to do for the costume.

If you guys cannot see the pictures for some reason, just let me know and I will throw the pictures on my Photobucket account instead. Right now I am linking them directly from my Elfwood gallery, but it may decide that it doesn't like that!

If the images lock up, you can see them here and here.

Last edited by a moderator:

ronin

Hunter
Looks like its gonna be a pretty cool suit once you bring her to life. o_O Have fun...plenty of good info here check it out.

Aquis Hydro

Blooded
I drew these a couple of years ago. This is a female yautja that I played on my online RP site on avidgamers many years ago. I gave her a faded, vaguely leopard-like, brown and tan skin tone. Her dreads are thin and hair-like and slightly red-tinted.
What RP site was that?

Khajaa

Unblooded
I've seen those pictures some where before?
Probably on www.planetavp.com

Other than that, I don't think I have posted them anywhere personally.
Other people may have - hopefully no one trying to claim ownership.

I hate that.

I will be making things in a certain order - and definitely the upper body,
head, lower legs, feet, and hands before anything else.

I'm trying to get down to a size 12, so I don't want to make stuff custom
fitted to size 14 hips/butt only to have to redo it later! I need to lose about
10 pounds in order for my pred to not have a squishy belly. :)
I think I can lose that in a few months.

Cool designs....Now get to work and start losing some of those lbs,the sooner the better,that way u can start working on your suit!!!!! I hope u get it done soon. A predator suit takes a lot of time.