My Pred film

P

ptgreek

Ok then, I finally finished my short Pred film. It's a 16mm black and white comedy short called "Sexual Predator". I hope I don't offend any purist fans, but I thought it would be fun to place our favorite hunter in a whole new environment. My Brazilian cinematographer, Marcelo is hosting it on his .mac site. It's a little dark due to the compression but I hope you guys like it. You guys are the first outside of my production team to view it. It is due next week in my 16mm class...but the campus buzz is already out about it. Oh and if you get a chance..check out "A song for Pan" on Marcelo's site...I worked on this one as well.

Sexual Predator

N

NUCKING FUTS BONG

LOL that DBs suit well i know im not the only short predator i cant stop LMAO

N

NibsFlibble

You did a GREAT job on it! You should be proud of yourself! Love the bump and grind! Oh, my sides are splitting!

P

ptgreek

Thanks you guys...I know its a little strange, but we had a blast shooting it...I think we were all a bit delerious..started shooting at 2am when the bar closed and wrapped at about 10am. That first song was from the Teletubies soundtrack..I know it was wierd, but everytime we put it into the edit we started cracking up..so it made the cut. The second song was a bunch of loops we put into protools. Oh and Art...I'm actually five ten..but I used actors that were over 6 feet and actresses with stiletto pumps...how'd you like your Bio, by the way..I wish the lasers would have showed up better in black and white, but oh well

Z

Zealwing

Ah man that was a blast! great job! lol love the video gonna go show my girlfriend hehe if u guys get the chance it would be awesome if u had a higher res vid thanks for hooking us up first

B

Bathunter

Now THAT'S funny!!!!!!
I give it two thumbs up, a snap and a twirl!
BH

P

PredatoRob

That was absolutely @#%$ hilarious!!!!!!!!! The quality was good, and so were the strippers!!! Way to go dude, that rocked!!!!!

D

Darth Opacus

MAN

its not working on my PC for some reason, the thing is just white and my computer can't seem to upload the movie. This sucks

Any suggestions?

KEITH

K

kithunter

that was FANTASTIC!!!!! too damn funny. gets my vote for best fan film of the year.

AM

C

Cassiopeia1979

oh man that was great... ... soon as the buddy passed out, you know sh**'s gonna hit the fan.

you guys should put together a Hunter's Lair dvd of all the films you've done.

S

Savage Yautja

its not working on my PC for some reason, the thing is just white and my computer can't seem to upload the movie. This sucks

Try right clicking and sacing the file to your pc. The n open it with Windows Media Player or if you have it Quicktime will play it too.

F

Fakenrite

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! HAHAHA!! VERY well done!

Faken

P

ptgreek

Again, Thank you everybody for your support. While I've yet to begin to see where my sculpting talent lies, it's nice to know that I can contribute something..ahem..artistic to this board. So..I was going to retire my Predator suit from my films, but I'm already getting some ideas and feedback for another possible short film..so who knows...there might be something new brewing on the horizon. I'll be sure to keep you posted and if anybody has any ideas i'd be happy to hear them. Oh...and DB, I'm glad you liked your suit in "action"

-George

F

Fakenrite

I just re-watched this film now that I'm in the comfort of my own home, and I am just crackin up so bad... the part where the pred grabs the strippers butt and the doorman makes the face is just perfect LOLOLOL! Again, WELL DONE!

Faken