My prop room.... done (pics on pg.2)

K

kithunter

Is anything really finished?... but i finally got my basement to point where i'm proud to bring folks into.

i'm also not a big fan of clutter, just cause i got it, doesn't mean i show it. There are a few pieces i'll keep hidden till i figure out how to display them correctly.

I still have to hang the bios on the wall and get rid of the wooden table but you get the jist.

p1base.jpg

mainshot2.jpg

basebats5.jpg

mainbase10.jpg

Show and tell is over hope you like

andrew

T

tjm023

SWEET!!! LOVE IT!!!
I need a room like that.
I trying to convince ny wife to let me turn the office room into a prop room.

Tom.

A

allosaur176

I love the lighting on the Pred, it gives it that special feel... Great job!!!

D

DIAVOLO BIANCO

ok tonight at midnigt i will arrive... i have a camion... let the door open bro....

but the way congratulation!!!

55lincolnfutura

I like how the Chrome Bio looks like it is Phasing out (or in)!

Very sharp.

P

pirkleations

Still needs something....like the walls of a Predator Ship and some fog across the floor. :eek:P
Nice lookin' room so far!!!
NibsFlibble and I are starting to accumulate enough Sci-fi and Pred stuff to decorate our guest room or living room. We've got to remember to save some money for our house payments!!!!

DangerDavey

K

kithunter

I would love to do the inside of a pred ship, i think the room crys out for that. Please feel free to use the images to sell the idea to the better half... "see honey my props need a room"

the dino-rama? it's loaner piece, it was painted and assembled in upstate NY by someone I met 2 years ago. sorry it's not for sale

AM

D

Dragonskinstudio

wish i had that much spare space ...set up looks nice

K

kithunter

my house is open to all members of the lair,

the only thing i use for security is my conan sword and plus all my props are boobytrapped

andrew

B

BurntKona

Ah, to have that space. Damn this tiny flat/apartment of mine. A very nice space you have there. I'm definately with you on your feelings about clutter.

P

PredatoRob

Oh man, that rocks! I hope I have a room, or hell, even a little space to display props 'n stuff. Looks like it has a nice "feel" to it.

A

allosaur176

I actually believe I have that kit... I thought it looked familiar