My very first (and old ) Pred. kit

Petedator

Unblooded
Ok, here´s a trip to memory lane. My first predator related kit, and my first attemp to paint pred. skin with an airbrush. The kit is Geometric designs production and you don´t wanna know why it´s only a bust-size....:)

GEO_pred..JPG

inkmonster

Hunter
let me guess the dog ate the rest of it. very nice job on the paint. i have a few of that same kit and the customizing kit they had for it. im gonna do one with the extra gort bio and spear. its a awsome kit but i can honestly say ive never seen so many pieces in that small of a vinyl kit.

Petedator

Unblooded
Hey! No, I just bought the damn kit at a comic store , the kit was overpriced, about 100 euros and it didn´t include all the pieces. Since the Comic store was about 400 kilometers away, there was no point in turning back...
When you finish your pred. kit post some pics here at the forum?

inkmonster

Hunter
i definatly will post them when there done. i have about 25 to 30 different preadtor kits im starting to work on. some customized versions of the billiken pred with a gort bio to go on it. along with various versions of the predator 2 kits. i have one from gort that has 10 head options and i think im gonna do that one with the boar helmet since i allready have so many with the classic P2 mask and P2 bio.

Looks great! The colors are all top notch, and what a cool idea, turning it into a bust. Ive gotten kits before missing parts, totally sucks!

great job!

Petedator

Unblooded
Thanks for hte comments! The other parts that there were are now my testing blocks for different paint schemes and so on.