Finally I have a new project on my work bench, not a pred this time, but Narin's Vile Guyver, a very nice kit and soon to be companion to the Failed Guyver kit I painted about 10 years ago. After some gap filling, sanding, priming, sanding, priming etc., I have started on the actual paint job. Since I started about a week ago, it's been going quite quickly. The pics give a general impression of the steps I took, but in reality it's been numerous steps back and forth, especially with the dark blue (prussian blue) and the white, to get a pattern that I was content with. The feeling I was going for for the 'skin' colour was something between electric sparks and the pattern created by light breaking underwater. Still some work to do, but I think it's coming along nicely. Hope you like it. Between these two pics, there's a lot of going back and forth with blue and white, to create the 'skin' pattern.