NEED HELP IN PIECING TOGETHER A SUIT ASAP-PLEASE READ!!!

T

ta2pro

well,got burnt by db.no reply to emails or calls.so im scrambling for the rest of my suit.i realize i will pay more now than the $1200 but im having fun in painting and assembling it so i wont let it spoil my fun!if someone can help direct me to a member to buy-dreads,dread rings,full gauntlets,buckle,belt,chest buckle.im not loking for handouts,but if someone even has seconds that i could fix at a cheaper price,id appreciate it.also if you've been following my suit pics id be more than happy to even do paint services for items.i hope the lair members can help me on this.

M

MEANGENE83

I can cast you up a set of gauntlets. They are latex and are P2 style.

Pics below.

Dont worry bout cash, just have fun this halloween with them...
Here is some other stuf i can make as well.

hippiemaskrob.jpg

100_0898.jpg

100_0212.jpg

T

ta2pro

ty much gene.i gotta pay u something for them.im not sure how the P2 gauntlets will look,but i'll take them as a trial thing.also the shin armor.do u have the knee armor?send me pm as to where to scoot some loot to ya.ty again!

K

kithunter

send me a PM with your addy i'll dig through my extra suit components and see what i can send you.

AM

T

ta2pro

ty andrew.sent an email to ya!i wish i could cast this stuff up to give it to people thats been taken advantage of.i still offer any free paint services to members,or friends of thiers,that help me in this project.

M

MEANGENE83

If you send me money i will BURN IT!!!!

Just have fun on halloween like i said.

I casted a mask in anticipation of u wanting one possibly. I will go ahead and cast up SHIN armor and gaunts', i do not have knee armor to go with them sadly.

Send me an email for further correspondence.
meangene1983@comcast.net