Need Neck Measurement on a DB mask, please! Anyone?

B

BOUNTY HAUNTER

Like it says...

I need to know the total neck circumference measurement of the DB Pred mask in inches.

I'm looking to purchase a neckseal to fit the mask, but like an idiot, I packed mine up in preparation for my move out to Colorado.

So! I really need to know exactly how big the neckseal needs to be to properly fit the DB mask while being worn.

That's important: Please take the measurement while wearing the mask as the opening will be slightly wider with the split up the back while being worn.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mr Fett

Elite Hunter
How about this......I took the DB neckseal made to fit the DB mask and (using a tape measure) wrapped it in the circle like it would fit around his mask, and it was about 21" long.

B

BOUNTY HAUNTER

Thanks!

But isn't it a bit wider when worn? Unless you never slit your's...

DB makes his own neckseal? He once told me that he just uses the standard stormtrooper neckseals you see on ebay...

Mr Fett

Elite Hunter
That's the neck seal length. It doesn't really flex much, so the size is about right. The neck on the mask is actually less than those dimensions, as the neck seal is a bit wider than the mask so it free floats, and yes, I cut the slit up the back of my mask.

The neck seal he has isn't a normal stormtrooper one. It's made of latex and is actually shaped to go around the jaw-line and shoulders to pretty much match the shape of his mask.

I got my entire mask in kit form, and he included the neck seal with it.

P

predator314

Brian, I got one I made for my DB predator head but with some upcoming changes to my costume I might not need it. It's adorned with brass bands spaced out on all bands allowing for full movement with head and biohelmet on leaving enough room to wear without binding. E-mail me for more details.