Need some accurate info on this sculpture.

T

ta2pro

ink it did'nt come w/2 face optins.it comes w/his mandibles to put on,but u cant fit a bio.or u can leave it off to put a bio on there.he just must have had it custom that way.like i said,i had this and that was'nt an option.

I

inkdoctor

yeah the guy said he did some customizing to it. and i don't know if he painted it but whoever did, did a remarkable job on it. i allmost dished out the money for it but just couldnt bring myself to spend that much on a statue.

I

inkdoctor

yes rob as a matter of fact it was. he emailed me some closeups of it to. and the pics are huge took half the day to download. course i still have a phone modem out here.

P

PredatoRob

Hey if you get a chance post 'em up! That piece is amazing and I've love to see close-up pics of it. If that's cool?

I

inkdoctor

i would like to say that i have never seen someone get so ticked off or act as immature over something so stupid as mel has over this. you have made it clear to everyone that you dont wish to speak to me over this so i think i should make it clear to everyone what i think of you. im not even the person that posted the pic the person that did your speaking to and still wont say a word to me. it was just a pic of the predator and im shure everyone here has seen what the predator looks like mel. and i dont give a damn how talented someone is nobody could recreate something by having a pic of it. i was under the immpression this site was to try to help people with pics and tips to make there suits. everyone knows your talented but you need to get over yourself. you need to take your own advice and get in the kitchen and make a damn pie.

Y

yautja clone

get in the kitchen and make a damn pie.
....ahhhhh I'd like a slice of that pie when its done,, iffen nobody minds.

Banana would be just fine by me......
monkeythumb.gif

S

SeaHunterr

Joe, that must have been extremely hard to part with that...I can only imagine. I disagree with being able to recreate this however, I believe there is some real talent, and most important...motivation, that could do this again.

T

The Big Gunns

If I can find a lighter type of casting material than ultracal (for latex) I am down for creating it.

S

Shataan

"Bitchslap pie is my specialty Ron.. "

I said... "who`s yo Preddy!!!!?" ;0)

I

inkdoctor

what i meant was nobody i dont care how talented you are is nobody is gonna be able to sculpt it from sratch and be able to make it exact. not even the people who originaly sculpted it are gonna make another exactly the same. an besides they didnt even recreate this themselfs they casted it from the original movie mold. i see its up on ebay again from a guy in canada but the item is located in california im a little iffy as to weather i trust it. he doesnt even have the item and the bde prop when it was up the last time he said if it didnt sell, sandy wanted to buy it.

I

inkdoctor

well you got the bitch part right anyway. once again mel you need to grow up and get past someone posting a stupid pic. as a matter of fact why dont you just stay away alltogehter and post **** on your own forum. i dont think ive ever met as big of a diluted ego maniac as yourself. your nothing special and your starting to make enemies over here. so if you cant get past it well then it just shows what kind of what kind of person you are.