need some advice on gauntlet making....

Y

YautjaKShai

So...I'm trying to revamp my gauntlets for this year because I was not too crazy about the ones I had last year... and needless to say my construction skills are not exactly great. I've got them going pretty OK, but I think the end product won't exactly look like what my brain thinks it should and I really feel like crying .....
anyway, so... I'm trying to make housing for the gauntlets, and I have each gauntlet on it's own track, ideally I wanted to make a "multi-fin" housing for each separate track, but I can not get it to work, then I tried making just one housing for both tracks, but still, it's not working...
So, does anybody have any suggestions on the best way to create a layer after layer of fins down the length of the gauntlet? Either over one or both tracks.
~Amanda

S

Savage Yautja

Amanda Glad to see you plan on coming again this year.
Do you have any draweing of what you're trying to achieve? I know you can sketch like a pro so give us a show and we'll help you out with whatever we know.

Y

YautjaKShai

Hi Savage... You know, I think I have decided to stick with my old gauntlets. I'll be up to the hilt building my new Halo suit anyway. I am just going to repaint my armor and go with a new body paint scheme... but yes, I have my hotel reservations and tickets for DragonCon! Can't WAIT to go!!!

~Amanda