Need some AVP screencaps

ragacin

Unblooded
Hi,
I needs a couple of screencaps from AVP. There are two sets in particular. The first is the closeup of Celtic when he and the other members of the hunting party are entering the pyramid and he is showing the map on his gauntlet. Nice closeup of the Bio. The other is again the closeup of the bio right before the alien kills him there is a nice pan accorss his helm. I looked thru the site and predstuff, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

i did a lil battledamage mod to my celtic..........
here tis'.......
Did you paint on the scratch marks? I was thinking about actualy cutting the scratch marks into my Helmet like in the movie. I have closeups where the lines are cut deep into the Bio.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got the sharp edge of a new,unused drillbit,and connected it to my powerdrill.
........then i used the "cutting edge" of the drillbit,to actually skower the bio.
the battledamage effect on this bio is indeed "real" ie:you can feel the grooves.

i got the sharp edge of a new,unused drillbit,and connected it to my powerdrill.
........then i used the "cutting edge" of the drillbit,to actually skower the bio.
the battledamage effect on this bio is indeed "real" ie:you can feel the grooves.
In your photo it looks like Paint, photos are deceiving at times. Great idea with the Drillbit.