New Around Here

Rift

Unblooded
Hello everyone!
I just joined I'm not really good at this so..
rawr..

-cough cough- I like predators and horror movies so I thinks thats a good enough start well hopefully. I'm a bit nervous to post this introduction but I'm sure the butterflies will vanish and I'll settle in nicely.

roninpred

Elite Hunter
welcome aboard rift it's nice to have another female pred around this parts.
L.B.

P.S another canadian guys!
you guys are going to take over aren't yall?

Rift

Unblooded
thank you very much!
I think this place is really great already, lots a information and really interesting people.
It's not that easy to find fan of the predator all the way out where I am lol

ronin

Hunter
Welcome to the lair Rift.This is great place,lots of stuff to check out and good people here. :mad:

No worries...we all get the Hunters Lair gitters!lol. It'll go away.

Mario

lethalshot

Hunter
Welcome aboard !!!! Never be nervous to post, we all like new faces here, and half the fun is helping others out. Happy New year, and yeah, were getting lots of Canadians, the more the merrier. :mad:

ONEYE

Blooded
Hello everyone!
I just joined I'm not really good at this so..
rawr..

-cough cough- I like predators and horror movies so I thinks thats a good enough start well hopefully. I'm a bit nervous to post this introduction but I'm sure the butterflies will vanish and I'll settle in nicely.
Welcome!

Got skull? (Trying to be funny doing a Predator take on the "Got Milk?" ads.) Regarding your "rawr..", it helps if you visualize taking the biggest, longest dump of your life. It's either that, or have someone kick you hard between the legs.

BCNU

Swordfish

Blooded
Welcome aboard this is a clan of great people ready to help out when needed... Take your time and good luck in your predator endeavors

hi.........no need to be nervous, just nice, friendly, talented people here with a wealth of information. welcome from a fairly newish member too......

:mad:

dark hunter

Blooded
no need to be nervous , we were all once posting the very same thread and i remember everyone welcoming me too. You will be stuck in like a puzzle piece by the end of the week my friend , welcome aboard bud :mad: