New Bio *Need an Opinion*

Xero

Unblooded
PredProj1.png
PredProj1Side.png

It is not done yet of course and it still needs a lot of work done. It's my first bio and i'm trying a sort of simple approach. But who knows it may turn out better than i originally thought. Still needs painting and a bit of trimwork. I'm actually about half way done. (Note that the black paint was just to see how it would look.. The final result might not be black)

Anyway I need an opinion on it. Sorta like a rating from 1 to 10, if you will. Thanks.

Ice

Hunter
I really like where your going with this. I'll give it a '4 out of 10' so far. What did you make it out of, did you use bondo?

ronin

Hunter
Looks good so far...the face does look a bit narrow,but great job though man!
I give it a 5 ouy a 10 so far.

Xero

Unblooded
ok i'm seeing a lot of comments about the thin part on the face. I cut it off on the cheeks to give it a sort of tribal effect (like the teeth on a punisher logo, if you know what i mean). so it is supposed to look like that.. i think it gives it a unique look. i also have an drastic update to the bio (includes painting and a little more detail) to be added in the very near future...

i'd say i'm just about 3/4 of the way to the finish line on this one after this update.

Thanx for your comments everyone

-Xero

(P.S) Yes, it was done with Bondo

NewPredMaker

Blooded
Well, he does learn fast... I've tried to work with him on this project, but he seems to be breezing through it by himself just fine... Now all he needs to do is learn to sculpt and I already put him to work as slave labor in my monster shop....lol

For you guys who are unaware... xero is my cousin's kid.... He's a punk, but we enjoy him.... He and his dad live with us, and they luv this place (Hunter's Lair). So I think you guys will be seeing more of them here. And I will be ordering more supplies....
Great work so far Michael, now go cast up some more orders, slacker!

Xero

Unblooded
Ok I see how you wanna be, Joey... once i get this update up (in like 2 seconds by the way) and the new ratings come in we'll see how good my first project is going... It's better than i originally thought it would be so I'm proud no matter what.

Anyway my next post will be the update, so I hope the ratings can go up a little due to the drastic change in color and detail.

Xero

Unblooded
Well here it is, the first update to my bio. Took a while to get it up because I spent the weekend with my mom, but I'm back and it's here.

FrontUpdate.jpg
SideUpdate.jpg

If it's not too much to ask I'd like to see the opinions of this update as well. Just to see how the details changed it.

P.S.. THIS IS A SPOILER!!!! IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO LIKES SURPRISES DO NOT READ THIS!!!
My next project to come will be a Dragon Bio. I've got it worked out on the computer with an art program to just about what it should look like when finished. If you would like to see it, just email me at mikemanworks@yahoo.com and i'll send it to you.

Thanks

AVP88

Unblooded
Well here it is, the first update to my bio. Took a while to get it up because I spent the weekend with my mom, but I'm back and it's here.

FrontUpdate.jpg
SideUpdate.jpg

If it's not too much to ask I'd like to see the opinions of this update as well. Just to see how the details changed it.
P.S.. THIS IS A SPOILER!!!! IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO LIKES SURPRISES DO NOT READ THIS!!!
My next project to come will be a Dragon Bio. I've got it worked out on the computer with an art program to just about what it should look like when finished. If you would like to see it, just email me at mikemanworks@yahoo.com and i'll send it to you.

Thanks
That's one cool mask. 8 out of 10

Xero

Unblooded
thank you for the ratings everyone they're very much appreciated ^_^ the helmet should be done soon so look forward to another update in the future

Xero

Unblooded
ok. i've come to a decision. since this bio is special because it's my first one, I'm going to sell it. Only one will be made so it will be one of a kind. Once I get it completely finished I'll get everything ready. It shouldn't take long at all to finish now. I think I just need to touch it up a bit and it will be done.