New cannon 4 u all 2 look at, what do you think????? (NT)

A

alpha pred

My shwartz is bigger than your shwartz..LOL!! Love the cannon man ! Is that like a 50cal for a pred?

P

pirkleations

Nice sculpt!!

I think that it's great that there are a variety of different cannons out there to compliment a particular style of hunter.

~DangerDavey

R

recoil1701

Nice cannon dude, good detail overall a very nice piece!!

Jesus

C

carlart

Yeah, nice cannon. Only thing is, next time you modify one of mine and pass it off as 100% your own, do you think you could give me an honorable mention at least? You've got to be f-ing kidding me. If you don't believe me, take a look at the comparison photos, especially the cylindrical plasma generator at the rear, not to mention other tell tale features that have been smoothed down. Yes, it has a different barrel, but give me a friggin' break!
Does this mean I get a percentage of the sales?
carlart
Comparison.jpg

Comparison-2.jpg

S

Shataan

Holy crap.

THAT was modded. Carlarts pic comparisons are irrefutable.

T

The Big Gunns

Animatron6 could help clear this up by posting progress shots of the sculpt.

T

The Mortal Immortal

I can see the lines very clear on the main area. Looking close it looks like a modded carlarts cannon.

P

pirkleations

Yikes!!

Now that I see the side-by-side, I can tell that it was sculpted over Carl's cannon. I thought it had a somewhat familiar look to it!!

Personally, I would not do that to anyone's original cannon sculpt or design.

It's pretty close to blasphemy to change the lines on such a sweet cannon!!

~DangerDavey

S

Shataan

"comming your way soon....Real soon"

This sounds like a sales pitch.

S

Shadow predator

Carlart: you can't take credit for a design from the SW studio's, not even when you remade it. This guy has some similarities, but in overall it is a whole new cannon...