NEW CELTIC SUIT

ta2pro

Hunter
hey guys!new suit i did in 4 nights(less than 10 hrs in this one).getting really quick at this,lol.had a buddy(baileys bandit)basecoat the armor and add midtones(gunmetal)to knock off bout an hr,or 2, time to help me.anyone needing paint services quick-hit me up!

DSC02382.jpg

DSC02381.jpg

DSC02380.jpg

DSC02379.jpg

DSC02377.jpg

DSC02376.jpg

DSC02375.jpg

DSC02374.jpg

ta2pro

Hunter
forgot to mention,this was a commission suit done for another lair member.this isnt for sale,but i can do this same suit for a reasonable price.

clenchfist24

Unblooded
forgot to mention,this was a commission suit done for another lair member.this isnt for sale,but i can do this same suit for a reasonable price.

Awesome work! how much would you make one for. Without the celtic mask. maybe just the first predator 1 mask?

MOSHI

Unblooded
Thanks Joe & Bill for all your help on my suit...It looks great and can not wait to wear it. Joe is the man for painting he has the skills to kill Bruce Lee

drgnfyre4

Hunter
You easily by far make the paint LIVE more than anyone ive seen to date. Blown away and inspired by your pics...makes me wnat to start tackeling another suit to try and achieve the rich tones you have going on in this one!

ta2pro

Hunter
You easily by far make the paint LIVE more than anyone ive seen to date. Blown away and inspired by your pics...makes me wnat to start tackeling another suit to try and achieve the rich tones you have going on in this one!
ty all.please,anyone need any help,tutorials,tips,color schemes,technique or just plain humble advice,id b more than happy to explain,share,or show u how to do this simple stuff.like i said,when i paint my personal one-that is when i will be serious about the quality of a "show" suit.

ScottAS

Hunter
ty all.please,anyone need any help,tutorials,tips,color schemes,technique or just plain humble advice,id b more than happy to explain,share,or show u how to do this simple stuff.like i said,when i paint my personal one-that is when i will be serious about the quality of a "show" suit.
Would love to see a tutorial from you. :) You have a very natural organic feel to your paints without being too strong or over painted..

Robillicus

Hunter
id b more than happy to explain,share,or show u how to do this simple stuff.like i said,when i paint my personal one-that is when i will be serious about the quality of a "show" suit.
That's the **** right there. An awesome artist and a teacher!! The suit looks awesome, and it's mind-blowing that you did it in the time frame you did! Damn!! I am a big fan of your work dude. Keep it up!!!!!

:)