New Face-Hugger Dread Rings

A

ANIMATRON6

IMG_1405.jpg
IMG_1413.jpg
IMG_1419.jpg
IMG_1430.jpg

Hot out the molds, Let me know what you think. I just put the paint on to show the detail..Thinking about making them to s[/image]

T

The Mortal Immortal

Looks great; looks kinda like derek's face hugger dreads rings but bigger and longer. I like the colors on the one on the dreads. Keep up the good work.

DSCN2623.jpg

T

TK3467

A little long I think. Otherwise they look nice. Dragonskinstudios made some not long ago as well. I'm getting a few of them as "trophy rings" on my pred.

EDIT: Yeah those. Looks like we were posting at the same time.

A

alpha pred

You got them finished!!! I like how the face hugger is squeezing the ish out of the ring! Great job! When is my set comming! LOL Later man.

A

ANIMATRON6

Thanks glad you like them..Wanted them to be a little long for the ability to show them off, looking for the full 3-D effect.
By the way A.P. they are on the way.......

D

Dragonskinstudio

Monkey see monkey do..........funny how people like to steal my ideas

T

The Big Gunns

Message sent..

Those are cool.. Id love to get a few for my new suit. ~Mel

A

ANIMATRON6

Look DS, not biting your dread rings. Actually when yours came out I thought it was a great idea, however, I thought they could be improved. I did not buy any of yours nor recast any dread ring. My dread rings are HAND-SCULPTED, not put together with McFarlane items. I designed my face-hugger dread ring to be more like a trophy piece, larger and with more detail. I took a different approach and had a face-hugger attempting to do his thing. This is not a contest for me, I enjoy doing my work and am not trying to one-up somebody.
By the way Big Gunns, thanks for the pm I'll be in touch with you shortly.

T

TK3467

Dude, take a chill pill. Nobody accused you of recasting. Notice the smiley at the end of Dereks post? I would say he wasn't dissing you. It's completely obvious that yours are different. That's all good.

T

The Mortal Immortal

I think they both have there own individual look. I like both of them.

A

ANIMATRON6

Thanks. Im glad you guys like the dread rings. Ill be setting up for production this tuesday. Once i get everything in order Ill let everyone know. By the way ill take a chill pill. . Thanks once again.....Preds...

T

TK3467

That's much better. I want to say thank you to. You seemed to have taken my post for what it was. I wasn't flaming you and you saw that. I was afraid you were going toretaliate upon reading it, but you didn't. Awesome bro. Yes both of you have nice looking rings.