NEW Hot Toys Predator 2

Ice

Hunter
I like the look of the helmet but it's kinda off. I really don't like the texture look.

Robillicus

Hunter
The reason his head looks as big as it does, is because the helmet covers the entire crown unlike the other helmets seen. Plus, that was the skinniest Predator out of them all. Whether or not the sculptors put that much thought into the design remains to be seen. For all I know they just modified an AVP head and re-used the body as well.

pred22.jpg

BENSIN

Hunter
ahhh **** man, now this thing is growing on me...thanks A LOT guys.

4th quarter release though? Way too early to pre-order.

sabres21768

Blooded
Time to ressurrect this thread and not in a good way, I'm afraid.

Pics of the Hot Toys Pred 2 have surfaced and I'm shocked, to say the least.

The paint app on this has to be one of the WORST I've ever seen.
IF I keep this pre-order, he's definately keeping his mask on.

Fortunately, the armor does look good and he's got some great accessories.
But, I've heard that the dreads are no longer poseable with this kit and there are no poseable hands.

See for yourself. The first pic is the promo shot of the face, the second is the actual kit.

6338_press07-001.jpg
IMG_7603.jpg

IMG_7601.jpg
PREDATOR2-6.jpg

PREDATOR2-9.jpg
PREDATOR2-10.jpg

PREDATOR2-11.jpg
PREDATOR2-12.jpg

PREDATOR2-13.jpg

BENSIN

Hunter
Yea man I saw these over at the Spawn.com forums, I don't really post there anymore though. That P2 looks like ****, hopefully they don't screw the Elder up as well, but on that same note, the Elder in P2 didn't have any freaking BLUE DREADS they were GREY/GRAY!!!! Can't anybody get that **** right? Did they have to put this P2 out with a green face like he just saw Rosie O' naked and lost his lunch?

Hopefully this is just an initial run error...

Siccx

Blooded
I'm no longer sure if I'm going to keep my pre-order as well, the dreads no longer having wire worries me quite a bit because I wanted to give the dreads a more natural hanging look, if the rubber used is too thick and sticks out too much then it'll have that puffed out look...

spinksy

Hunter
if you ask me i think it looks awesome!!!!

sure the colour is off alittle but by looking at them pics it looks good anyway!!!

(very glad i pre-ordered my 2 now) :)

i also bought 2 spare 'predator 2' hot toys bodies off of ebay for custom lost hunters!