NEW Hot Toys Predator 2

adegregorio

Hunter
For that price.....it should look like the movie version!

Watch em' **** up the Elder Pred and then it's on........... :)

Can anyone say.....CANCELLED!!!!!!!

AL

BENSIN

Hunter
He still looks bad with the mask off, I mean granted the pics look a little better but still irks me for that price, there should not be any issues.

Yig

Unblooded
He still looks bad with the mask off, I mean granted the pics look a little better but still irks me for that price, there should not be any issues.

I cannot wait to repaint his eyes. It's going to make a massive difference.

servant38

Hunter
For that money, they could have come up with a better predator 2 : the color isn't right (brown instead of red, no stripes on his legs and body) and what the hell is wrong with his eyes?? too sad but i'm glad i didn't order one.

I don't understand why they made the dreads of the elder blue because in the movie they are gray. I hope this one will be more movie accurate.

tjm023

Hunter
I was a bit disappointed :) with the initial pictures that surfaced of the actual production figure and even considered canceling the pre-order but newer pictures have surfaced that have changed my mind . While the sking tones are still of I think the overall fig is pretty sweet.
I agree with Art, a re-paint is in order. I think I might do that with this sucker. Here are some pics I found in another toy forum.
Tom

img0290pk1.jpg

2003246618085101505_rs.jpg

img0292zd1.jpg

img0297bd5.jpg

img0298xo0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

spinksy

Hunter
looks awesome!!

i got my 2 hot toys predator 2 loose bodies through today with a bunch of other HT predator 2 accessories for customs!

the new dreads are sweet - better than expected! an the paint app looks spot on!!

really glad ive got my 2 on there way!!!!! :eek: :D

Capn Hands

Unblooded
looks awesome!!

i got my 2 hot toys predator 2 loose bodies through today with a bunch of other HT predator 2 accessories for customs!

the new dreads are sweet - better than expected! an the paint app looks spot on!!

really glad ive got my 2 on there way!!!!! :eek: :D
"new" dreads? Someone in this thread had heard they took out the wires hence not poseable and that worried me a little since I want to keep the dreads with as much "hang" as possible but you're pretty happy with them? I'm hoping SST sends me notice soon.