NEW MANDER AVP HEAD

ta2pro

Hunter
start of MY celtic suit w/this pete mander AVP head.finally,one i get to paint-and keep,lol.theres a lot of serious layers when close up that camera doesnt catch.ill b getting my suit over the next mo,or so.

DSC02587.jpg

DSC02588.jpg

DSC02589.jpg

DSC02590.jpg

kithunter

Elite Hunter
while mander was doing his pred thing he made some really nice pieces...back in the day..( damn am i that old?? B) )

anyhow , i dig the colors you used on this piece, much better than the ones used in the film.

pure sweetness

Andrew

Mannowar

Hunter
Ya know... I just keep coming back to this post to look at the pictures... I just LOVE the color scheme and the subtlety and placement of the dots. It just amazes me... I'd have to say that this has probably become my personal favorite among the many fine paint-ups here on the Lair, and I really am looking forward to seeing the whole suit complete... The more I look at it, I just didn't do it justice in my earlier post. OUTSTANDING! I know who I'm looking up when I'm ready for a SERIOUS paint-up.

Scott

ty.this is w/the thick coat gloss acrylic sealer i was telling u about.u can bounce this puppy all over the place after its on.try it!
I might have to do that! I haven't received the Permawet yet B) , so I may have to try it. Can you give me the exact name of the stuff?

That color scheme IS NICE. I really don't like the shape of the AVP head and didn't agree with the "adjustments" they made to if for the AVP movie. Maybe if it had your painting, it would have looked better and more like the other movies.

inkmonster

Hunter
while mander was doing his pred thing he made some really nice pieces...back in the day..( damn am i that old?? B) )

anyhow , i dig the colors you used on this piece, much better than the ones used in the film.
pure sweetness
Andrew
back in the day, heck andrew he hasnt been making them that long. he sounds like he may have a few things left up his sleeve too. im so glad i got one of his suits and a couple of his bios. may have to grab me another suit and some masks when i go to visit again.