NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by kithunter, Nov 28, 2003.

1. Orbweaver77

Orbweaver77 Unblooded

So this is my first time in a forum of any kind ... Yay me!!! Just popping in to say Hi and there will be a new Machiko around. Not sure What I will be able to contribute for anyone ... unless its sewing... I got you on sewing lol .... Happy hunting!!!! il_570xN.663362736_44pq.jpg

2. Jimmy

Jimmy Unblooded

Hi!! :)

Orbweaver77 likes this.
  3. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Hunter

Welcome to the Hunt Orbweaver77!

Orbweaver77 likes this.
  4. City90pet

City90pet Hunter

Very pretty mask....#hot

Orbweaver77 likes this.
  5. Gary

Gary Unblooded

I'm a newbie and would like to say hello!! Please feel free to share your knowledge with me as I'm in UK and have been searching for ever for a full predator costume and sadly it's my 43rd birthday Sunday and fear I'm getting to old and fat to fit in one!! So hi and help if you can. :)

6. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Blooded

Happy birthday and happy hunting! :p

Orbweaver77 likes this.
  7. OldPredVA

OldPredVA Blooded

Welcome to both Orbweaver77 and to Gary! Happy hunting in 2016.

Orbweaver77 likes this.
  8. Orbweaver77

Orbweaver77 Unblooded

Machiko wig that I made ... I love my skull beads 20160111_193721.jpg 20160111_193807.jpg 20160111_193940.jpg

20160111_193721.jpg

20160111_193807.jpg

20160111_193940.jpg

Jimmy, Pyromaniac and City90pet like this.
  9. City90pet

City90pet Hunter

This is too much! Absolutely stunning! Wolf is going to loose his mind...

Jimmy and Orbweaver77 like this.
  10. Jimmy

Jimmy Unblooded

That's my sweetheart right there! Just wait until we get more of the costume together! :)

Orbweaver77 likes this.
  11. Orbweaver77

Orbweaver77 Unblooded

Thank you ... I hope it works well when I get my helmet that i posted.. which is coming in a few weeks

12. PredaBEAST

PredaBEAST Unblooded

Hi i dont think i have ever posted in this spot before. Ive been a member for about 2 and a half years now. My account was missing for about 6 months at one point and suddenly was back later on when i logged in again. I have made 2 suits for myself a wolf and a brother boar with actually doubling up a skin with new armor and head for a 3rd which is a falconer. I have also put other pieces together to have suits for others to suit up with me. I really love suiting up at cons and collecting other parts for more suits. I am working on making a p1 type of suit right now too. Im still unblooded cuz i guess im not on here enough. I never really understood how to move up in ranking.

DSC05900-L.jpg

Screenshot_2015-05-23-16-32-03.png

FB_IMG_1425856599068.jpg

13. OldPredVA

OldPredVA Blooded

Well PredaBEAST it's nice to meet you. :)

PredaBEAST likes this.
  14. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

Hello and greetings from New Zealand! :) Isubomo here, 35 and dad to 2 cheeky monkeys ;P

Ever since I saw the original Predator on Betamax (was only 6 when it came out on the big screen), it has been and still is, my favourite character in all of geekdom by far! I registered back at the old hunter's lair, but it has been so long I couldn't even remember anything from that time. I love making costumes, though not as good as you guys :) I've made my predator costume before, back when I was in college (sometime in '99) and well, it wasn't too flash, but not too shabby I reckon, for something a college art student on a shoestring budget could do. ;P I'll try to find (good luck to me!) a scanned pic of it, hehe, but I do remember getting an old bike helmet, and using papier mache to 'sculpt' the head, using mop hairs wrapped in black electrical tape for the dreads. Absolutely fun times.

I promised myself, sometime later in my life, If I get the chance, I would do another one, but much more flash and 'authentic'. I guess this is the 'later' in my life and these past few weeks, I've just been soaking up ideas and information and deciding what I'll do. (I've started some concepts, but it will center around the culture I grew up with along with my ethnicity, like my bio helmet as my avatar on the left :)

I'll post more developments when I gather all of these ideas in my head, but for now, just really happy to be part of this community, you guys are all great!!! Cheers and warmest regards all!

LunaticNic and Pyromaniac like this.
  15. parkypred

parkypred Hunter

Welcome Isubomo. I hope you find this place as much fun as I do. Good luck with your creations. Hope to see your efforts soon...

Isubomo likes this.
  16. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

Thanks for the warm welcome Parky! :) Cheers!

17. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Blooded

Hello and welcome to the hunt! As a student myself I completely understand the lack of budget, it's slightly annoying to be honest but hey ho :p Looking forward to see your designs!

Isubomo likes this.
  18. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Hi I'm Wreav
    This is a picture of me. If you don't know how I look. lol

IMG_1526.JPG

Pyromaniac, PredaBEAST and Isubomo like this.
  19. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

Looking flash there Wreav ;)

Pyromaniac and Wreav like this.
  20. predator89

predator89 Unblooded

just saying hi havent been on in a long time been working on my suit and trying to find a avp back and cannon

LunaticNic likes this.
  21. kimchanatizado

kimchanatizado Unblooded

22. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

Hello Kimchan! Welcome! :)

23. kimchanatizado

kimchanatizado Unblooded

hello andrew
    Im Richan from philippines

i want to make a fullbody predator suit ..

24. kimchanatizado

kimchanatizado Unblooded

hi isubomo
    thanksz

25. kimchanatizado

kimchanatizado Unblooded

looking for predator openteeth helmet fullface