NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by kithunter, Nov 28, 2003.

1. OldPredVA

OldPredVA Blooded

Welcome to all the new members. Glad to see interest is still strong!

2. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

It has to be! :D OldPredVa. Those who continuously share and do new projects are what pushes the forum forward.
    14054940_951089971666786_3656784104613597553_n.jpg

14054940_951089971666786_3656784104613597553_n.jpg

3. Cobra93

Cobra93 Unblooded

Heyo, the Names Cobra. I've been interested in joining up for a while since I know one or two people from the Lair.
    Originally came here in hopes to get a Xeno, I hear good things about Monsterroom but unsure if they are an active maker?
    I also live in Australia NSW and probably seen a few people at local Sydney events such.

Scar and LunaticNic like this.
  4. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Welcome.
    In my opinion Xeno Suits have never been made 'upgraded' to the standard I would like to see. Perhaps that is why I have undertaken a project to recreate the creature with far better details and so on. However, with all of the current projects I have along side the people I work with it will happen next year for sure. I have had people contact me about Monsterrooms inactivity, as they too were looking for a xeno suit. My advice is to wait for something new. Patience is key :).

5. Cobra93

Cobra93 Unblooded

Yes I managed to find them on Ebay, still making them but I know that as amazing quality it is they do take a lot of work, trimming and such. However I asked a friend and he's actually starting to make some that are similar with a mixture of foam and Latex so I'll be interested in seeing what he does and hopefully get one off him in the very near future.

6. Ezmay

Ezmay Unblooded

Hi all.
    Im interested in making my first Predator costume. I'm keen to give pepakura a try for the bio, armour and weaponry. Any tips and links would be greatly appreciated.

Scar and LunaticNic like this.
  7. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Hello and welcome))
    All predator masks, armor and even motorcycles you can find here))) Just use search and different topics) Good luck!

8. Ezmay

Ezmay Unblooded

Thank you Jmen ;) I am really enjoying seeing what people have created. Just mind blowing and inspirational!:)

Jmen likes this.
  9. Scar

Scar Unblooded

Welcome to all of our new members! :)

Jmen and LunaticNic like this.
  10. OldPredVA

OldPredVA Blooded

Okay all of you "lurkers" jump in and join this great group of Predator fans. Actually I think we're all members off one great Predator clan! So join us, and tell us your thoughts, ideas and what drove you took seek us out. Come on, if you love the Predator as much as we do we already have a lot in common. So grab your keyboards, tablets or even cell phones and turn off your cloaking device and say hello. I promise we won't slice you with our gauntlet blades!

11. DaddyDachande

DaddyDachande Unblooded

There are some amazing suits i've seen here!

I am new to predatorium, but not new in the world of predator. My body is covered in many predator tattoos, including Dachande in the classic 'Hamlet' pose- (looking at one of the trophy skulls he has collected) and also Machiko Noguchi displaying a severed Alien Queen head. Hopefully I'll start building my suit soon! I wish I had known about this website sooner. Where have you been all my life?

LunaticNic likes this.
  12. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

We were hunting all this time)))):D

LunaticNic likes this.
  13. Jared

Jared Unblooded

Hey guys. Kind of new here. Saying that because i was a member when i was younger... I remember this websote back when it was the thehunterslair.com back when i was in middle school/high school. Well enough throwback. My names jared im 24 have a wife a 2 year old daughter and son that will be born anyday now. Im about to start college in the spring probably going to major in movie production or ministry dont know which yet... I know big difference. I spent 4 years in the army as a medic now about to take use of the benifits. Wel that sums me up. Joined back up to admire all thw tallent that this website has. Great stuff guys.

14. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Hunter

Welcome Jared!
    Glad to hear you are enjoying the newer projects here.
    Perhaps you can find some time in between College and family to join the suit building? :D

Jmen likes this.
  15. Jared

Jared Unblooded

Thanks man. I hope so. Ive always wanted to.

16. Sammy

Sammy Unblooded

Hello Samrat here from India. Glad to be here

Jmen likes this.
  17. OldPredVA

OldPredVA Blooded

Welcome to you Samrat.

Jmen likes this.
  18. Arietrum

Arietrum Unblooded

Hi, my name is Fernando.
    Me and 2 other friends are making a project of to take to the next Comic Con Portugal, that will be in December 2017.
    So we are making 3 predator costumes (1 each) and we are researching, experimenting and build the costumes...

LunaticNic and Jmen like this.
  19. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Welcome to the hunt:cool:

Wreav likes this.
  20. OldPredVA

OldPredVA Blooded

Welcome Fernando!

Jmen and Wreav like this.
  21. ClydeNB

ClydeNB Unblooded

Hey all!
    My name's Clyde. New as well to this forum. Like all of you, I'm a fan of the franchise and love anything predator. I recently stumbled upon sideshow's upcoming wolf predator bust and I was astonished at awesome it is/how much I cannot afford it. So I've decided to take a stab at it and sculpt my own. I figured joining this community would help me with it as far references, tips and critiques. I'm sure I'm not the first one to do so, so anything helps. Attached is my current progress and I'm in the beginning stages, can't wait to finish it. Thanks!

IMG_0410.JPG

OldPredVA, Jmen and LunaticNic like this.
  22. OldPredVA

OldPredVA Blooded

Welcome Clyde! Looks like you've got a great start on your creation. Keep us posted.

Jmen likes this.
  23. Spikepredatorv

Spikepredatorv Unblooded

Merry Christmas one and all

24. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Happy Holidays, hunters!
    :)

25. Predator2B

Predator2B Unblooded

Hi, I'm new here, just finished making my account. I want to make a movie-grade working predator suit (not lethal of course... yet.) but have no training or practice in costume making. I also like Predator art and am practicing drawing yautja.